This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Bubonic Plague

Discussions about ancient history or the Bible

Bubonic Plague

Postby Aechos » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:34 pm

With all the Ebola hype going around, especially here in Dallas, I'm reminded of the plague that killed off a sizable amount of medieval Europe's population. Whether or not Ebola will spread like the plague once did remains to be seen. However, Ebola possesses many traits that the bubonic plague once had. It's easily transmitted, lethal, and incurable.

Now we know that Yahweh is in control of all things. The question is why did the bubonic plague ravage Europe and kill off millions of our ancestors. Was it because we were practicing global trade, since theory has it that the plague originated in the Orient? Was society corrupt? Was it simply Yahweh's instrument of punishment, considering that Israel was still well within her seven times of punishment?

I believe it was a combination of all three but I'd love to receive some input from someone who is more knowledgeable on the subject and era.
Aechos

Re: Bubonic Plague

Postby Kentucky » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:36 pm

It is reputed that the jews poisoned wells and the tainted water killed millions during the Black Plague. Is it just coincidence that the Kabbalah is a book of secret recipes to kill people (among other occult practices)? Contrary to popular fear mongering, there were and are cures for the Bubonic plague as well as Ebola. Do you think they might be trying the same trick they did with anthrax i.e. if you don't get vaccinated, you will be arrested and sent to quarantine centers? And since when do we trust media whores disseminating such information?

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:49 pm

Kentucky wrote:Do you think they might be trying the same trick they did with anthrax i.e. if you don't get vaccinated, you will be arrested and sent to quarantine centers?

I agree, the threat is the vaccinations not some made up disease. I saw a video yesterday that was clearly staged, heck the "dying" Ebolian's father was filmed walking away from the scene with a fistful of dollars for his cooperation with the hoax footage.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:38 am

I'll have to find-out more about the cures. But I will never get vaccinated ...even if there was no cure. jews poisoning the well. I didn't know that ...there must be so many things they did that we don't know about.

Staropramen said:
I agree, the threat is the vaccinations not some made up disease. I saw a video yesterday that was clearly staged, heck the "dying" Ebolian's father was filmed walking away from the scene with a fistful of dollars for his cooperation with the hoax footage.

Can I see that?, do you still have the link?
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby bahr » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:21 am

The entire virus story is a lie. There is no such thing as a "mutating virus". This invention is nothing but magic and fear-mongering. The benefits are numerous for the merchants of the earth:

- constant division and confusion: by spreading various "alternative theories", false "conspiracy theories", etc,
- fear: people living in fear make less children and don't believe in a better future anymore. They won't work for their posterity but for themselves. They will become selfish, hedonistic and perfect consumerists,
- money: each time a virus "mutate", you can steal a lot of money from the people with new "research and development", projects, studies, policies, taxes, etc,
- the babylonian system is like a god: only modern "medicine" and "science" can "cure" the diseases due to the "complexity" of the problem,
- maintaining the Whites in a state of ignorance concerning the impurity of the beasts: the culprit is a virus and the ultimate causes are poverty, bad luck, wars, etc, and certainly not these beasts themselves, which eat everything, have sexual intercourse with everything and which are full of parasites, worms, congenital diseases, etc.

Evidently, about the same things can be said about numerous other lies, like the "atomic bomb", "nuclear energy", "space travels", "E.T's", "men in black", "killer asteroids", "terrorists", "serial killers", "secret weapons" and on and on, ad nauseum.

Matthew 24:24:
For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets and they shall present great signs and wonders so as to deceive – if possible – even the elect.
bahr

Postby Staropramen » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:45 am

Joe wrote:Can I see that?, do you still have the link?

Profanity warning;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... ZonCVRQ-2s
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:16 am

Thanks Staro
I have to wonder how many of these pandemic events are staged. And they have been doing it for a long time, apparently.

I already knew about the lies about nuclear weapons and the exaggerated dangers of nuclear energy (Chernobyl is not a wasteland at all).

Space aliens, serial killers and intelligence agencies. Everything Bahr said about babylon; we are living in a manufactured lie. The WN operate within that lie. It is amazing, just how staggering the lies of babylon are. Every now and then it is good to realize that I can be drawn into the lies of babylon.

I know He is true and His yoke is light. Praise Yahshua Christ, He is all we need in a world of lies.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Aechos » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:30 am

Thanks for the video Staro. What I knew of the Ebola outbreak was through word of mouth since I never looked into the media's reports. I was actually hoping that the outbreak would spread though. The Dallas area could really use some cleansing via Ebola since it seems to favor hosts that eat bush meat and other unclean things.

Kentucky wrote:It is reputed that the jews poisoned wells and the tainted water killed millions during the Black Plague.

I remember this. In grade school we were taught that the poor, innocent jews were blamed for the spread of plague and were subsequently persecuted. I'm certain now that the jews did in fact dump plague bodies into city wells, given their nature.

Kentucky wrote:Contrary to popular fear mongering, there were and are cures for the Bubonic plague as well as Ebola.

Staropramen wrote:I agree, the threat is the vaccinations not some made up disease.

I know that plague can be cured with simple antibiotics but did there really exist a cure during its height?
I avoid all vaccinations and have never once received the flu vaccine. Didn't that kike Jonas Salk's polio vaccine actually give the recipients polio in the same manner that the flu shot often gives recipients the flu? It remains to be seen whether or not they develop a mandatory vaccine for Ebola.

Bahr, I did not stop to think about the far-reaching ramifications of these false health crises. Even if the Ebola outbreak in the U.S. was real, the general reaction to it is absurd. One baptist church held a massive service for that Liberian ape that brought it here and its family. Why??? He's the reason that the virus is here(if it's true, that is)! The problem clearly lies with immigration, yet it seems everyone is too brainwashed to understand that. Our society is so lost and corrupt. Our only hope of salvation lies in Christ's return.
Aechos

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:53 am

Aechos said
Our only hope of salvation lies in Christ's return.

I hear the golden dawn is making headway ...oh, and you seem to be forgetting Russia.

(You know, I would be greatly saddened if our people attained a secular homeland for themselves, tares intact, while persisting in apostasy. That would be pointless, we would have learned nothing).
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:15 pm

Aechos wrote:I know that plague can be cured with simple antibiotics but did there really exist a cure during its height?

I take a product periodically for preventative maintenance called 'Thieves.' It's called that because during the Black Plague there were thieves who were immune from getting the disease; picking the pockets of dead victims. The reason? They had a recipe for killing the virus made out of various herbs and spices. Today, we should all be familiar with colloidal silver, which kills any virus' in short order; of course the real quacks don't want you to know about it, because it's cheap and effective. Two weeks ago a massive shipment of CS was sent to Africa and customs forbade it entry due to the World Health Organization (who many suspect of promoting epidemics/pandemics).

Mark
Kentucky

Next

Return to Ancient and Biblical History