This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Bubonic Plague

Discussions about ancient history or the Bible

Re: Bubonic Plague

Postby Fenwick » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:44 am

Aechos wrote:I remember this. In grade school we were taught that the poor, innocent jews were blamed for the spread of plague and were subsequently persecuted. I'm certain now that the jews did in fact dump plague bodies into city wells, given their nature.

I was just reading about this today. Apparently the jews kept their own wells for kosher reasons, which meant they didn't drink from the public wells. I wouldn't put it past them. Probably best to keep an eye out for suspicious characters if you live near any public waterworks.
Fenwick

Postby Aechos » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:30 pm

Joe wrote:I hear the golden dawn is making headway ...oh, and you seem to be forgetting Russia.

I completely forgot about the golden dawn. Dusky Sunset is a more fitting name since it describes the countenance of their members and their ultimate fate. Where will the next wave of "white" nationalism occur? Syria? Persia? Sicily?

Kentucky wrote:I take a product periodically for preventative maintenance called 'Thieves.' It's called that because during the Black Plague there were thieves who were immune from getting the disease; picking the pockets of dead victims. The reason? They had a recipe for killing the virus made out of various herbs and spices.

That's pretty interesting. I'll have to look into it if I ever start to feel ill. I'd also like to find the source the company used for their historical claims. I know that some people in the Middle Ages seemed to have a natural immunity to the bacteria. Anyway, I used to take oregano oil daily as a safeguard as I was growing up and I believe it helped me remain healthy since I rarely got sick. The taste was quite foul though.

I agree that colloidal silver is a great antimicrobial solution, at least topically. You don't want to take it too often lest you get argyria.

Fenwick wrote:Apparently the jews kept their own wells for kosher reasons, which meant they didn't drink from the public wells. I wouldn't put it past them.

Yes, that was the excuse they used for not drinking out of the city wells. They weren't OU or kosher Star certified. However, our ancestors knew the real reason and responded accordingly.

Getting back to the original question, does anyone have any additional ideas as to why Yahweh allowed a significant percentage of His people to be destroyed by the plague? I'm thinking that it was linked to the crusades to reconquer the Near East and thus tied to the "hedge of thorns" that prevents us from returning to the lands of our ancient ancestors.
Aechos

Postby Aechos » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:35 pm

Wow, I was just kidding about the kosher stamp, but after doing some quick research I found that the jews have been enacting the kosher tax for over a thousand years.
Aechos

Postby bahr » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:12 am

BREAKING: Formaldeyde in Water Allegedly Causing Ebola-like Symptoms

A man in Schieffelin, a community located in Margibi County on the Robertsfield Highway, has been arrested for attempting to put formaldehyde into a well used by the community.

Reports say around 10 a.m., he approached the well with powder in a bottle. Mobbed by the community, he confessed that he had been paid to put formaldeyde into the well, and that he was not the only one. He reportedly told community dwellers, “We are many.” There are are agents in Harbel, Dolostown, Cotton Tree and other communities around the ountry, he said.

State radio, ELBC, reports that least 10 people in the Dolostown community have died after drinking water from poisoned wells.

The man also alleged that some water companies, particularly those bagging mineral water to sell, are also involved. The poison, he said, produces Ebola-like symptoms and subsequently kills people.

The Observer had previously been informed that people dressed as nurses were going into communities with 'Ebola Vaccines'. Once injected, it reportedly produces Ebola-like symptoms and sends victims into a coma. Shortly thereafter, victims expire. Communities are now reportedly chasing vaccine peddlers out of their communities. After 10 children reportedly died from the 'vaccine' in Bensonville, the peddlers were reportedly chased out of the community upon their next visit.

It is possible that the 'vaccine' is/was composed of the same formaldehyde-water mixture. This publication has received reports from families whose loved ones' organs were missing upon return of the bodies to the families. Families suspect an organ trafficking operation is capitalizing on the outbreak of the Ebola virus in Liberia.

The district's representative condemned the act as barbaric, but called upon Liberians not to doubt the existence of the Ebola virus in the country.

An investigation is ongoing.

Taken from:
http://www.liberianobserver.com/security/breaking-formaldeyde-water-allegedly-causing-ebola-symptoms

Medical Management Guidelines for Formaldehyde:
http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/mmg/mmg.asp?id=216&tid=39

Read also:
Ebola hoax: the feared “bleeding” symptom, by Jon Rappoport:
http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/category/ebola/
bahr

Postby Aechos » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:25 pm

That is an interesting article but I don't think it is applicable to the western world. Formaldehyde emits a very strong odor that would be easily detected even in small amounts. The amount needed to produce acute ebola-like symptoms in the masses would be staggering. It would be far more practical to introduce a deadly bacteria like Yersinia pestis into the water supply than a chemical that has a strong, distinct odor.

Also, the water quality in Africa is abysmal which explains why ten apes drank from supposedly poisoned wells. They're probably acclimated to drinking water that smells like bleach or decay. I doubt the smell of embalming fluid would faze them.

"There are are agents in Harbel, Dolostown, Cotton Tree and other communities around the ountry, he said."
Wow lol.

The last link was to Jon Rappoport's website. Rappoport/Rappaport is one of those exclusively jewish surnames like Epstein, Shapiro, and Schochet.
Aechos

Previous

Return to Ancient and Biblical History