This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Martin Luther - On The Jews and Their Lies

Discussions about ancient history or the Bible

Martin Luther - On The Jews and Their Lies

Postby Staropramen » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:51 am

I thought I would start a thread where we can discuss Luther's famous work in light of Bill and Bryan's new series.

The treatise lays forth a program on what to do with this accursed people. Luther prescribed doing everything short of killing them to ensure that they can have no adverse effect on Christian society. His reason for not calling for their extermination seems to be rooted in his flawed belief that they were Israel. We understand that they are not Israel but we also understand that scripture teaches that because we didn't exterminate them the first time they would be thorns in our eyes and pricks in our sides until Christ returns. So any attempt to exterminate them before Christ returns would be contrary to Yahweh's judgement.

Despite the differences between CI and Luther's theology we both arrive at the same line that cannot be crossed......yet: a total holocaust. May Yahweh guide Bill and Bryan through a successful extraction of Luther's program for dealing with the jews from the complete work. Framed with a theologically sound and contemporary CI perspective may that program come to fruition so that our people can cast off the yolk of the jew bastards and see our lands healed.

Praise Yahweh!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Re: Martin Luther - On The Jews and Their Lies

Postby Lang » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:33 pm

I've read this book like two years ago. It would be interesting to see how luteranism was in its origin, as Im sure it also degenerated in this modern days. In the beginning of last year I visited a luteran church in my area and was forced to come back home before the service was finished, as I got sick in the stomach. The preacher was promoting feminism and race-mixing in the same service! He had like 15 fake pictures of a black bear hugging a polar bear, a black dog licking a white cat, a monkey touching a white bird, etc. The guy gone as far as putting a belt around a womans neck to demonstrate how "they were slaves back in time", and that Jesus had lead the feminist revolution to "liberate" women. THat helped me a bit on educating my mom on judeo-christianity though.

Early luterans didn't have the identity knowledge, but I bet it was better than catholicism. Maybe it was close to Christianity in the III Reich, some sort of positive Christianity. But thats only guessing, I have no idea how it really was, Im admittedly an ignorant on this subject.

Maybe some of you could write a little bit about it here.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Staropramen » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:23 am

In 1538 Luther wrote his first anti-jew treatise called "Against The Sabbatarians: Letter to a Good Friend". I was unable to find the full text online so I created a pdf file from the copy in my library;

http://files.christogenea.org/staropram ... er1538.pdf
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Acrimonious » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:41 am

Thanks for the pdf. I love finding these old books and downloading them in case something happens with hosting. I don't think the Internet Archive Project is willing to archive 'subversive' Christian texts :lol:
Acrimonious

Postby Staropramen » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:38 pm

Acrimonious wrote:Thanks for the pdf. I love finding these old books and downloading them in case something happens with hosting. I don't think the Internet Archive Project is willing to archive 'subversive' Christian texts :lol:

You're welcome. I noticed today that the one website that I always referred to for the full Bertrand translation of "On The Jews and Their Lies" is MIA. Good thing we have it posted here. I'm thinking about making a digital copy of Gerald L.K. Smith's autobiography next. I just need to figure out how to start a pdf file and then add more pages at a later date. I was experimenting this morning but it seems that I need to scan everything that I want as one pdf file at one time. If not I'll just do chapter by chapter as separate files.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Return to Ancient and Biblical History