This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

John Wayne: "I'm A White Supremacist"

Examples of White, and especially White and Christian, entertainment - that we can still create art and music without the schlock of the jews and negroes and other aliens.

John Wayne: "I'm A White Supremacist"

Postby EzraLB » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:42 pm

Though I refused to see it, I recall when that abomination of a movie, Brokeback Mountain came out, my only comment about it was, "Those cowards in Hollywood would never have dared to release that movie if John Wayne were still alive."

And I still believe that's true--even toward the end of his life, when his star was fading, he still wielded an enormous amount of power in Hollywood. The jews loved the money that his films brought in, but they hated him as a person--he was everything that they could never be. He represented all the values that they hated and wanted to destroy.

Just to put in perspective just how powerful John Wayne was: in 1971 John Wayne was interviewed by Playboy magazine in which they asked him all kinds of questions about his right-wing political views--in order to shame and discredit him, of course. He wasn't afraid--and he answered many of the questions very truthfully, to the point of actually stating factually that he considered himself a "White supremacist."

Today, even the smallest of PC infractions or mis-statements can end an actor's career. But in 1971, Hollywood--and the jews in general--did not have nearly the control they do today. Remarkably, this interview did nothing to taint John Wayne's image or legacy--it probably made him even more popular among his fans. And just for that reason alone it's worth reading.

John Wayne would be the first to admit that he made a lot of mistakes in life, and he was a genuinely humble man in many ways. Certainly not a perfect role model, but I certainly will have no problem showing his movies to my young boys. It's a fascinating interview...

https://pages.shanti.virginia.edu/Wild_ ... y_Int2.pdf
Attachments
The Duke.jpg
The Duke.jpg (33.17 KiB) Viewed 1655 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: John Wayne: "I'm A White Supremacist"

Postby matthewott » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:33 pm

Wow...This interview was amazing, despite the liberal/communist leading questions. He answered the questions unlike ANY of today's Hollywood elite or politicians, or even 98% of our current population :shock:
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Re: John Wayne: "I'm A White Supremacist"

Postby brucebohn » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:41 pm

Wayne, for many years was involved in supporting Willis Carto
and "Liberty Lobby", and at the time, subscribed to the Spotlight
newspaper, and was at least aware of " Christian Identity"........
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Return to White Entertainment Television