This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Rafal Blechacz: A Chopin Virtuoso

Examples of White, and especially White and Christian, entertainment - that we can still create art and music without the schlock of the jews and negroes and other aliens.

Rafal Blechacz: A Chopin Virtuoso

Postby EzraLB » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:31 am

In 2005 at the International Chopin Piano Competition, a young Pole, Rafal Blechacz, took the classical music world by storm and blew his competition away. He was so far superior to his peers that no second place award was given. One of the judges opined, ""He is one of the greatest artists I have had a chance to hear in my entire life."

While jews and asians can seem to master the technical aspects of playing Chopin, they certainly cannot express the music correctly because they do not have the spirit behind the composition. Blechacz, as a native Pole, like Chopin, does have that ability to channel that spirit, and it's obvious when he plays. The young man is brilliant, and besides his mastery of Chopin, he is also pursuing a doctorate in Philosophy.

For anyone interested in hearing Chopin as he was intended to be heard, I'd highly recommend these live performances, as they are mesmerizing:

"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Return to White Entertainment Television