This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Irish and related Celtic

Examples of White, and especially White and Christian, entertainment - that we can still create art and music without the schlock of the jews and negroes and other aliens.

Re: Irish and related Celtic

Postby Gaius » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:14 pm

Here's a wee look at our beautiful North Antrim Coast.
Walking. How the road was built etc.
Also a local sets an American visitor right on historical reality ref. Finn McCool :D

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

No Pope Of Rome

Postby Gaius » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:24 pm

:mrgreen: Special Edition :mrgreen:
For all Americans, some music to welcome the pope to your country.

Lyrics
http://lyrics-translations.com/song/sho ... e-of-rome/

:mrgreen: Special Edition :mrgreen:
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Gaius » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:31 am

Some Banjo

Gerry O'Connor

Angelina Carberry/Martin Quinn (Button Accordion)

Emer Howley
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Gaius » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:53 pm

Psalm 130 from the 1650 Scottish Psalter (in English).

Unacompanied Psalm-singing in Gaelic.

(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Les » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:53 pm

I won't post links, but I dig IRA folk tunes, and The Bay City Rollers.
Les

Postby Fenwick » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:52 pm

Les wrote:I won't post links, but I dig IRA folk tunes, and The Bay City Rollers.

I've always felt that Patrick Pearse had some interesting things to say when you think about his words from a CI perspective:

Fenwick

Postby Gaius » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:44 pm

The Pogues.

Emigration.

Jesse James.

Labouring Men.
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Gaius » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:31 am

"Be Thou My Vision"

This prayer was written by Dallán Forgaill in eighth century Ireland. Subsequently lost, it was discovered again and translated from Old Irish into English by Mary E Byrne in 1905. Eleanor Hull arranged the translation into verses in 1912, about the time that Patrick Joyce published the traditional Irish melody called "Slane", to which the prayer or hymn is usually sung.
It first appeared in this form in the Irish Church Hymnal in 1919.

There is no hippie Jesus in this appeal to our great Father, no handwringing multiculti "christianity" through which the Name of our God has been today reduced to contempt. There is talk of Battle-shields and Swords; of Dignity, of Wisdom, of Vision etc and of great Respect for our Father.

It might be coincidence that this Prayer should resurrect after some twelve centuries at a time when satanic forces commenced their all-out attack on our God and His people.

So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.
Isaiah 59 v 19.

(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Previous

Return to White Entertainment Television