This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Ciaccona

Examples of White, and especially White and Christian, entertainment - that we can still create art and music without the schlock of the jews and negroes and other aliens.

Ciaccona

Postby Joe » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:41 am

I only discovered this form of classical music and thought others might like it, a ciaccona gets more complex as it goes along and it is definitely my favorite form of classical music. Even though I only found few good examples.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Ciaccona

Postby EzraLB » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:58 am

Thanks, Joe!
Clearly this music was composed to glorify God as all great art forms are, which is why Negros hate classical music--they hate God.

Instead of using tear gas and rubber bullets, the police should use classical music to disperse rioting feral Negros. It works.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Gaius » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:43 am

Thanks for sharing this, Joe. I for one definitely like it.
I'm fortunate, being introduced to classical music at school as a young boy and so love it, especially the masters like Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Vivaldi etc. Also all Irish music especially uillean (meaning "elbow") pipe, and its spin-offs like bluegrass etc.
As I get older, my dislike of "Hail Hail RocknRoll, save me from the days of old" (Chuck Berry) gets stronger, more virulent and even "hateful" ... LOL ...

Here's another minority piece, "Ode for the Birthday of Queen Anne" by Georg Friedrich Händel. How nice to see so many of our people, especially our young people, involved with this art. Performed 2013 at the Festival of Old Music in the beautiful old city of Utrecht in Holland.
Gott mit unser Europa.

Though this piece might not be everyone's taste, it seems that the classics generally are becoming more popular against the tidal-wave of Hip-Hop etc shite. Music that is melodic and "logical", even little-known pieces like this ...

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Joe » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:08 am

Very good, it is rare to find an all-white orchestra these days. The violin opening was excellent.

Ezra wrote
the police should use classical music to disperse rioting feral Negros. It works.

I have heard that too. But gooks and kikes like to mimic our good works, so I don't think it would work with them unfortunately.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:12 am

A ciaccona gets more complex as it goes on, so this one is definitely worth seeing.
Last edited by Joe on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joe

Postby Teutonic » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:14 am

EzraLB wrote:Instead of using tear gas and rubber bullets, the police should use classical music to disperse rioting feral Negros. It works.

:lol:
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Kentucky » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:47 pm

EzraLB wrote:Instead of using tear gas and rubber bullets, the police should use classical music to disperse rioting feral Negros. It works.

What rap music [sic] is to most White people, bagpipes is to black people. I love going to the Highland Games and spectate the pipe and drum bands marching on the parade field. Hardly ever see any spooks... it's better than mustard gas, which they would probably like on their grits and greens, and it's less toxic to the environment.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Gaius » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:24 pm

Outstanding, Joe; thanks again for this beautiful music.
Sent the Nicola Matteis one on to friends.

I'd say if you're White and this doesn't speak to you (also the paintings of our people), the best thing to do might be to check your pulse ... :D
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Joe » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:36 am

Gaius wrote
I'd say if you're White and this doesn't speak to you (also the paintings of our people), the best thing to do might be to check your pulse ... :D

LOL!
I am glad you liked them Gaius, the Nicola Matteis one is great.
Joe

Postby EzraLB » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:55 am

Gaius wrote:I'd say if you're White and this doesn't speak to you (also the paintings of our people), the best thing to do might be to check your pulse ... :D

I'd say if you're "White" and this music doesn't speak to you, I'd get a DNA test to see if, in fact, you aren't a mongrel. As far as I'm concerned, this is White "soul music". If you have a White soul, it will speak to you.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Next

Return to White Entertainment Television