This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Modern White Warriors

Examples of White, and especially White and Christian, entertainment - that we can still create art and music without the schlock of the jews and negroes and other aliens.

Re: Modern White Warriors

Postby Lang » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:50 pm

Kids fight in the locker room. The blonde guy totally demolished the young nigger!
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2fe_1304910934

Overeem is a mulato nigger cheater that took steroids. All those hybrids gas out quickly, they just want to win no matter what.
http://aesphysiques.com/wp-content/uplo ... roids.jpeg

Fedor is a legend, best competetive figther to me. A humble russian man and a modern gladiator.

Overeem is weak-minded and has no heart. Since the Pride days he would give up whenever he started getting punched.

Fedor is the all-time best to me, together with Ken Shamrock.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Lang » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:59 pm

This short video tells the story of a fight when a brown fighter cheated by kicking the white guy's groin and taking the opportunity to punch him trying to knock him out. After surviving his dirty attack the white guy heroically managed to win the fight. Great inspiration.

"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Joe » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:44 am

That comeback fight was awesome. Justice is sweet. Victory is sweet.

The young kid finally shutting the nigger up, who just wouldn't stop talking... it is best to get them on the ground and just smash away, technically speaking about the approach.

And oh man, that nigger on the pavement. All talk. Nigger muscles are designed for flight, for running away like cowards. Our muscles may not be as quick, we stand and fight. Our good women have real men.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:20 am

wmfinck wrote:To hell with beating niggers for money. What we really need to see is more of this, where a White truck driver shuts a trouble-making nigger down in 15 seconds of street justice:

"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby brucebohn » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:49 am

Staropramen wrote:
wmfinck wrote:To hell with beating niggers for money. What we really need to see is more of this, where a White truck driver shuts a trouble-making nigger down in 15 seconds of street justice:

Sudden loss of the Libido he was boasting of while clutching his crotch,
his "junk" is now buried in the asphalt! Long trip home to the "Big Apple".....
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Joe » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:29 pm

A subdural hematoma, nice work. I was wondering why it seemed to have difficulty moving.

A serious brain injury, I wonder if it learned it's lesson, or if it is even capable. Definitely not anymore. lol
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Nayto » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:23 pm

This thread is great. Why'd it die off? Watching Whites beat the hell out of niggers is great no matter what the arena.

Hitler mentioned in Mein Kampf that they often had to engage the commies in fist fights and much of their success would not have happened if not for this. White men must be ready to fight with fists or guns whenever necessary.
Nayto

Postby Joe » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:41 am

I wanted something to post here, but there aren't many videos I come across of whites teaching niggers a lesson they won't learn.
I think that's why it died-off.
Joe

Postby Lang » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:01 am

I know plenty of videos. I basically have memorized in my head all (or almost all) MMA fights o history, and some kickboxing fights.

Here is a good one:
The nigger was a freaking beast, really terrifying, but later he cried like a baby.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Joe » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:34 am

That was unbelievable. One punch. lol.
There was a doco I wanted to watch about some white men in the south hanging a nigger for whistling at a woman. But it had too many whingers/sympathizers. But I'd love to hear those kinds of stories about the good old days.

Emmett, all of 14, didn't heed his mother's warning. On Aug. 27, 1955, Emmett was beaten and shot to death by two white men who threw the boy's mutilated body into the Tallahatchie River near Money, Mississippi.

Emmett's crime: talking and maybe even whistling to a white woman at a local grocery store.

It's real crime was being a nigger. oh, maybe not a lynching. Is it wrong to find violence against bastards funny, should we just forget they exist?
Joe

PreviousNext

Return to White Entertainment Television