This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Modern White Warriors

Examples of White, and especially White and Christian, entertainment - that we can still create art and music without the schlock of the jews and negroes and other aliens.

Re: Modern White Warriors

Postby Fenwick » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:11 pm

Nayto wrote:Hitler mentioned in Mein Kampf that they often had to engage the commies in fist fights and much of their success would not have happened if not for this.

Commies these days are rarely working class toughs, they're anemic rich kids, and thus don't fight anybody without double the numbers and a claw hammer.
Fenwick

Postby Staropramen » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:24 pm

Almost as fun: nigger gets run over by Mr. Softee;

"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Lang » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:27 pm

I always said Anderson Silva kept winning because he only fought short guys with not nearly as much reach as him, and in the moment someone of his size would fight him he would lose, because all his style is based on reach advantage. And I was right. Chris Weidman was the first guy of his size to fight him, and knocked him out.

"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Nayto » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:54 pm

Fenwick wrote:Commies these days are rarely working class toughs, they're anemic rich kids, and thus don't fight anybody without double the numbers and a claw hammer.

Get some direct stream pepper spray 8-)

Lang wrote:The nigger was a freaking beast, really terrifying, but later he cried like a baby.

That nigger was on steroids at some point in its life. Too bad it can go undetected later on...
Nayto

Postby Lang » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:18 am

That nigger was on steroids at some point in its life. Too bad it can go undetected later on...

At some point? That guy is a walking chemistry laboratory. Back in the day, in the PRIDE and K-1 events in Japan, people were not tested for steroids. He was 6'5 350 lbs. Unhuman.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Lang » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:00 pm

A funny demolition. Detail to the frenchman resting his leg on the ropes every time the nigger went down, lol!

"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Gaius » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:50 am

Aryan vs. Aztec.

The Californian mulatto was rescued before Carl Frampton could do serious damage to him and the poor creature was given oxygen ...

http://youtu.be/3LwIRfCofAI

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Les » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:57 pm

I rarely watch sports anymore.
When Canadians and Americans FORGOT about the NHL striking / having lock-out's *(and they did it more than once!) and then when the league returns, all is forgiven and the fans go back to throwing away insane amounts of money for tickets and merchandise, that spiral higher, I just don't get it.

I liked UFC for awhile, a long time ago, but still preferred wrestling (now called "sports entertainment") as I like to have a laugh with the action.
Eventually,
Stopped caring about wrestling AS MUCH too.
I don't know how it happened, but was caught up in it, the same way football fans are, by always talking about it, always was spending too much time thinking about it...etc..so that wore off...
except for women's wrestling :mrgreen:
- main reason I watch, and can't help myself but compelled to watch them is BECAUSE THEY ARE women!
:D
many are very healthy-looking white women.
(a fact: many of them are as good as the guys, or better than them in the ring. The WWE tells them to NOT be as technical and get more over with the crowds. If they don't follow the rules, then they get buried in bad / dumb storylines, or maybe not seen at all for months, possibly fired), the indie circuit does not pay as much, but that is where real talent is not held back..
... :oops: ..I spent too much time the last 10 minutes just writing about it!

Getting back to the "real fighting", I have a question that has nagged me.
I think it was in the late 1990s, or early 2000's, there was either a boxing match,or an extreme / UFC-type fight, between a white man who was German from Germany(I think) and a nignog. The white man was demolishing and dominating, but the "win" was awarded to the darkie and the crowd went nuts booing immediately for the wrong decision.

Any one here know or remember which fighter it was, when it happened, and what was the outcome of it all ?

Once I heard it was a "fixed fight" by the referee(s)/judge(s), and robbing the real winner, it took years before I would watch even a UFC tv show.
I know pro wrestling usually has predetermined outcomes (re: not always, see the Brett Hart story), but when other sports would allow it and dare to lose their fans / followers...

hey ... this has me thinking..hmmm....was "Bowling For Dollars" a fixed game too?
Les

Previous

Return to White Entertainment Television