This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The 13th warrior

Examples of White, and especially White and Christian, entertainment - that we can still create art and music without the schlock of the jews and negroes and other aliens.

The 13th warrior

Postby icelander93 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:16 am

The 13th Warrior is a 1999 fantasy action film starring Antonio Banderas as Ahmad ibn Fadlan and Vladimir Kulich as Buliwyf; it is based on the novel Eaters of the Dead by Michael Crichton.[2] It was directed by John McTiernan and an uncredited Crichton.
In AD 922, Arab courtier Ahmad Ibn Fadlan accompanies a party of Vikings to the barbaric North. Ibn Fadlan is appalled by the Vikings customs-- their wanton sexuality, their disregard for cleanliness, their cold-blooded human sacrifices. And then he learns the horrifying truth: he has been enlisted to combat a terror that slaughters the Vikings and devours their flesh.

Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society
icelander93

Re: The 13th warrior

Postby Vandal » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:39 pm

Antonio Banderas does not have a single drop of Arab blood in his veins. They should have gotten Obama or Osama to play the arab in this movie. It would have been more realistic.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby icelander93 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:23 am

Vandal wrote:Antonio Banderas does not have a single drop of Arab blood in his veins. They should have gotten Obama or Osama to play the arab in this movie. It would have been more realistic.

He is a bit dark though, and he is from Andalusia if im correct which has some Moor blood.
icelander93

Postby Vandal » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:16 am

Well if he's Moorish, that's just as bad as Arab. He does seem a bit dark, but I figured that could be sun tan or makeup. I even met a woman who is a white Spaniard with none of that Latino grease in her veins and he is darker than her for sure.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby JamesTheJust » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:15 am

The question is, if Antonio wanted to mate with your daughter, would you give your blessing?

HELL NO! (and I don't even have a daughter)
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby icelander93 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:34 am

Vandal wrote:Well if he's Moorish, that's just as bad as Arab. He does seem a bit dark, but I figured that could be sun tan or makeup. I even met a woman who is a white Spaniard with none of that Latino grease in her veins and he is darker than her for sure.

Ofcourse Latino and Hispanic isnt the same as Spanish or Spaniard
its a damn shame those mamzers are called Latins or Hispanics they have nothing to do with the people in Spain who are for a big part Celtic genetically
i know there are some Spaniards who might have Moor ancestry or gypsy blood though
Still it would have been more realistic if they would have got some middleastern actor to play him and not let him speak with a Spanish accent
icelander93

Postby Gallowglass » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:29 am

Antonio banderas is of Iberian stock,Iberians are more mediterranic so they tan easily.I can tell you that the sun in southern spain is stronger in summer,I was there with my pale celtic skin and it wasn't made for that place,neither my eyes ,but the weather is great and good for agriculture.The celts in Spain usually have a lighter skin and lighter hair, some look more atlanto mediterranean others look more nordic (can also be germanic or viking influence).
Gallowglass

Postby NicoChristian » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:00 pm

Antonio Banderas is no friend of ours anyway, his achievements include intercourse scenes with the racially mixed Salma Hayek and a pro-civil rights movie he directed. Even if he is 100%, which he could be, he's not ours in a moral or cultural sense. I would not like such a degenerate to be included as an Israelite.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Return to White Entertainment Television