This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

It is my pleasure to meet all of you

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

It is my pleasure to meet all of you

Postby MrsMatt » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:29 pm

I celebrate the begining of a new journey with all of you, especially my husband Matthew.I'm glad i have this opportunity to share the love, express real joy, to expand my relationships & appreciate the stormy road that led me to this feeling of renewal & wholeness! Thank You,
Mrsmatt
MrsMatt

Re: It is my pleasure to meet all of you

Postby PILGRIM » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:43 pm

Well, welcome officially MrsMatt! Certainly all of us followed a long and twisted path on our way here to Yahweh's truth! In retrospect, the journey was necessary and worth it. It is certainly an extra and special bonus for you and Matt in that it also ended in such a happy and blessed reconciliation. It is good to have you here and we all look forward to seeing you around as a regular fixture! Image
PILGRIM

Postby egerkurt » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:03 pm

Dear MrsMatt:

Welcome to the forum. It is so good to have you and it is wonderful that you and Matt are able to share the journey. Hallelujah! So many of us do not have the good fortune of having supportive spouses and family as we seek to serve Yahweh, you are both blessed to have each other.

Yah bless and protect you both, Kurt
egerkurt

Postby Unnamed » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Welcome!
Unnamed

Postby EighthDayWoman » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:35 pm

It was wonderful to meet you Mrs Matt and to see a new sister open her eyes to the truth. I can't wait to get to know you better. Hail Yah!
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
EighthDayWoman

Postby JamesTheJust » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:38 pm

YAHWEH bless you and keep you.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby MrsMatt » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Wow! You all know how to make someone feel very welcome...Thank you Very MUCH!! :D
And Yes Pilgrim I do plan on being here with all of you as often as i can, at this point theres no place i'd rather be! MrsMatt
MrsMatt

Postby bamaman » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:42 am

Sorry, I am usually late on welcoming new comers. Welcome! I hope you enjoy the
forum.
bamaman

Return to Welcome Pages