This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Welcome Bamaman!

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Welcome Bamaman!

Postby bamaman » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:48 am

I had to change this due to privacy issues.

I am happy to be here at christogenea.
Last edited by bamaman on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bamaman

Re: Welcome New Folks! Introductions Here!

Postby egerkurt » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:43 am

Bamaman:

It's good to have you here. It sure looks like you've done your homework, as it seems honest truth seekers always do. That was quite a "wake up" call, I'm glad that you are still with us and I hope your story might be an inspiration to fellow Israelites. Very interesting that your dad is a preacher- I'm sure you've tried to talk dual-seed line with him. I look forward to hearing more of your story.

Yah bless, Kurt
egerkurt

Postby LDDurrence » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:49 am

Greetings Bamaman and welcome. Your story confirms what I said before that Yahweh's call will not be ignored. Pastor Eli's site and Christogenea have provided some good reading material on many a sleepless night. I am glad you found your way here. Yah Bless!

Louie
Do not I hate them, O YHWH, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.--Ps 139:21-22
LDDurrence

Welcome New Folks! Introductions Here!

Postby JamesTheJust » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:49 pm

Welcome Bamaman and YAH bless. Our eyes are being opened. YHWH's wonderful election will not be ignored. We are very blessed.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby PILGRIM » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:49 am

Hey Bamaman and AlexelA / Alexander!

Very happy to see more of the brethren arriving and checking in to say Hi officially ... We are all glad to see you for sure!

(Note to self: Ask Bill about maybe setting up a separate subforum for welcomes ... this one is happily getting too long!)
PILGRIM

Re: Welcome Bamaman!

Postby PhilNotChristian » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:15 pm

Bamaman, I am also from Bama. Atalla area. Hope you are near. Would love to fellowship in person. Yah Bless You
PhilNotChristian

Re: Welcome Bamaman!

Postby wmfinck » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:29 pm

Bamaman has not been here in ages, but surely Melissa and I will pass through Gadsden again soon. We stopped there to eat twice in June, passing through to go north.

There are other members here from Alabama.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Welcome Pages