This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Welcome Don!

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Welcome Don!

Postby Don » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:30 pm

Hi all. My name is Don. I have been listening to William Fink and others for quite some time on talk shoe. I first started listening to past episodes. Then as a guest, and finely I registered as Eveiller14. (French for awakened) and Don in Socal.
Don

Re: Welcome New Folks! Introductions Here!

Postby PILGRIM » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:40 pm

So that's what Eveiller means! Good choice ;) (I'm glad I don't have to try to pronounce it properly ... :o )

Well Don/Eveiller14, its good to see you and glad you made it here to the forum. Hope you are joining us at the new Christogenea.net chats too!
PILGRIM

Postby Don » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:17 pm

PILGRIM wrote:So that's what Eveiller means! Good choice ;) (I'm glad I don't have to try to pronounce it properly ... :o )

Well Don/Eveiller14, its good to see you and glad you made it here to the forum. Hope you are joining us at the new Christogenea.net chats too!

Im working on it.I down loaded Team Speak. Now I need to pick up a microphone.
Don

Postby matthewott » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Welcome to Christogenea, Don! Always proud to welcome AWAKENED brethren to the fold. This is one of the best scholarly fellowship sites for the Remnant of Israel on the net. Many, many resources to be found here, and plenty of the most intelligent people I've ever known! I hope you find what you're looking for.

Yah Bless,
Matt
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Return to Welcome Pages