This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Welcome Kevin Geary!

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Re: Welcome New Folks! Introductions Here!

Postby matthewott » Tue May 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Hiya Kevin!

Welcome to the growing legion of Israelite Identity brave enough to use their real names! I'm proud of you, my brother (though, I have to admit it certainly took a set of b@lls to use CannabisCanSaveUs)!!! Not that I'm trying to shed any negativity on those choosing anonymity, but just read this thread... viewtopic.php?f=9&t=339
and you'll know exactly where I stand on the "name" issue. While paranoia justifiably exists within the fold, FEAR should not. Certain members would quote a NT passage about Yahshua and the disciples fleeing Judaea "for fear of the jews", but I contend that it was only Yahshua's effort to ensure that the prophecies were to be properly fulfilled. Yahshua knew that the jews could and would descend on them like a pack of wild dogs at any time, so any 'fear' involved was 'fear' of prophecy going unfulfilled.

Without going on a tangent here, I just want to say thanks again for your courage, and may this be a continuing trend.

Yah Bless,
Matt
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby egerkurt » Wed May 12, 2010 12:34 pm

Hello Kevin Geary:

And a wonderful Israelite name it is, one to be enormously proud of.

Yah bless,

Kurt
egerkurt

Postby PILGRIM » Wed May 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Well Welcome to our not-so-new member KEVINGEARY! A fine name indeed and one that I'm sure can't create TOO many waves of controversy - although we'll have to wait to see I suppose. :roll: Glad to see you here and posting!

And for Mr. Matt, I will reference a different verse ... not only harmless as doves but WISE AS SERPENTS. Anyone who is comfortable with putting personal information out on the internet is certainly welcome to do so but not everyone sees it necessarily as a WISE overall decision. :mrgreen:

matthewott wrote:Hiya Kevin!

Welcome to the growing legion of Israelite Identity brave enough to use their real names! I'm proud of you, my brother (though, I have to admit it certainly took a set of b@lls to use CannabisCanSaveUs)!!! Not that I'm trying to shed any negativity on those choosing anonymity, but just read this thread... viewtopic.php?f=9&t=339
and you'll know exactly where I stand on the "name" issue. While paranoia justifiably exists within the fold, FEAR should not. Certain members would quote a NT passage about Yahshua and the disciples fleeing Judaea "for fear of the jews", but I contend that it was only Yahshua's effort to ensure that the prophecies were to be properly fulfilled. Yahshua knew that the jews could and would descend on them like a pack of wild dogs at any time, so any 'fear' involved was 'fear' of prophecy going unfulfilled.

Without going on a tangent here, I just want to say thanks again for your courage, and may this be a continuing trend.

Yah Bless,
Matt
PILGRIM

Postby JamesTheJust » Wed May 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Kevin,

You did the right, just and noble thing, brother.

Why am I not surprised? :)
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby matthewott » Wed May 12, 2010 6:56 pm

And for Mr. Matt, I will reference a different verse ... not only harmless as doves but WISE AS SERPENTS. Anyone who is comfortable with putting personal information out on the internet is certainly welcome to do so but not everyone sees it necessarily as a WISE overall decision.

My Dearest PILGRIM,

I concur with you 100%. But there is frontline to every battlefield, and those positions are seldom filled by "the wise", but the young and courageous (if not foolhardy). If I can keep them busy in order for you to wisely pursue Yahweh's work, It is my duty and my pleasure! :D

Yah Bless!
Matt
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Old Unrelated Banter!

Postby PILGRIM » Wed May 12, 2010 10:14 pm

matthewott wrote:
And for Mr. Matt, I will reference a different verse ... not only harmless as doves but WISE AS SERPENTS. Anyone who is comfortable with putting personal information out on the internet is certainly welcome to do so but not everyone sees it necessarily as a WISE overall decision.

My Dearest PILGRIM,

I concur with you 100%. But there is frontline to every battlefield, and those positions are seldom filled by "the wise", but the young and courageous (if not foolhardy). If I can keep them busy in order for you to wisely pursue Yahweh's work, It is my duty and my pleasure! :D

Yah Bless!
Matt

LOL, well Matt, Dear, don't be TOO foolhardy in your youthful zeal, do try to be somewhat patient and wait on Yahweh's direction! ;) :mrgreen:
PILGRIM

Return to Welcome Pages