This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Welcome AlexelA!

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Welcome AlexelA!

Postby AlexelA » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Hello folks,

I might as well post here now, even though the Bible, let alone a correct translation and interpretation of it, is brand new to me. I was a non-believer until about three weeks ago, and only discovered two seedline about a week ago, but I'm excited about it!

Religion was never discussed in my family, therefore my religious views were shaped mainly by television and public (government) schooling. Yes, I was an atheist. After 9/11, I was led to the world of "conspiracy theories" on the net, though I was sidetracked for a considerable time by liars like Alex Jones (sure, he and his jewish wife/producer will take care of you), and I even listened to some New Age garbage for a short time.

Finally, I discovered that the jew is the culprit I was looking for all along, and of course it didn't stop there. The questioning of my spiritual views at the hands of Icke and other New Agers led me to consider the Bible for the first time. The problem was, how can the jews be God's people, when I just discovered how disgusting they are? Enter christogenea.org, to thunderous applause!

I look forward to learning more about the true Word and conversing with you folks.

Alexander
Last edited by AlexelA on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlexelA

Re: Welcome New Folks! Introductions Here!

Postby egerkurt » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:51 am

Alexander:

Welcome to the forum. Your evolution in understanding seems to have happened at a very rapid pace. It has taken many of us years and years to arrive where you are today. Doubtless the Heavenly Father sees something unique in you and has opened your eyes very quickly. There is much to learn at Christogenea.org as well as anglo-saxonisrael.com and there is good fellowship here. Welcome and Yahweh bless you.

Kurt
egerkurt

Postby matthewott » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:28 am

Hi Alexander!

I concur with Kurt, it is amazing how you were able to come so far so fast...Praise Yahweh! He works in wonderous ways! My journey to DSL CI was a long one, but I may not have gotten here any other way, though I wish that many more of our brethren would wake up as fast as you did. It's always a pleasure to welcome awakened kin!

Yah Bless,
Matt
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby JamesTheJust » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Alexander,

You are most welcome here. You're home! Praise Yahweh!

Wow. There is a mighty gathering of HIS people.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby AlexelA » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Thanks Kurt, Matt and James. And Kurt, I enjoyed your song on the other thread.
AlexelA

Postby bamaman » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:07 am

AlexelA wrote: At least this led me to the world of "conspiracy theories" on the net, though I was sidetracked for a considerable time by liars like Alex Jones (sure, he and his jewish wife/producer will take care of you), and I even began to drift into New Age garbage, thankfully not deeply so.
Alexander

I thought Alex Jones, wife was a Jew but could not put my finger on it.
Alex Jones, has some very serious issues mostly mental issues. Who
can take him seriously by the way he acts and he always avoids the
Zionist or Jew issues on his broadcasts.

Welcome AlexelA
bamaman

Postby AlexelA » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:44 am

You're right, bamaman. Jones is foolish, childish, and vulgar, and of course he's an egomaniac. I think I realized this the first time I heard him literally crying on live radio. I'm sure a lot of people who decide to check out alternative media go to his site first, and are disgusted and repelled. That's probably why he is supported by the mainstream "alternative" media.
AlexelA

Re: Welcome AlexelA!

Postby bamaman » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:21 am

I am dropping a line to just say I am glad to have been able to get to know you
a bit on teamspeak.
bamaman

Re: Welcome AlexelA!

Postby Alex » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:56 pm

Likewise, Steve.
Alex

Return to Welcome Pages