This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Welcome FriedSnickers!

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Welcome FriedSnickers!

Postby FriedSnickers » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:00 am

Hi y'all. I've been reading brother Finck's forum and sites for a while now and finally decided to sign up. I llisten to some of the radio shows and read brother Eli James too. I'm a fellow israelite whos been aware of who I am for a long time and like the group y'all have gotten together here. Good teaching and good fellowship, too bad its hard to find but I guess things will be kinda sparse now til Yahweh decides to wrap things up. Thanks for letting me join up with your group and maybe ask some questions or add my 2 cents now and again. Yah bless! :D
FriedSnickers

Re: Welcome New Folks! Introductions Here!

Postby PILGRIM » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Wow! mouthypatricia is right, I haven't been checking in here enough lately and Matt has been holding out the welcome mat beautifully!

I know I said Hi to TheMoose and LarryDean, but we've really racked up some more great looking new members in the last month ... my apologies to

Jasmyne
Michael
UkrainePatriot
Kraut
Lilkanga
and
FriedSnickers!

Image and we all hope to hear from you often ... and if you haven't already been listening to our large variety of Talkshoe radio programs, please check out the schedule and join us in the chat whenever you can!

Talkshoe Schedule: http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=172

:D

PILGRIM

Re: Welcome New Folks! Introductions Here!

Postby matthewott » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Hi FriedSnickers! It is nice to know you have given yourself ample time to study here, as it is the reason we are all here. It obviously has not chased you away, and you are one of the lucky few who had the greater understanding of your heritage before coming here. We look forward to your contributions, and apparently I need not recommend our Talkshoe shows as you are already a participant. Welcome to the fold of Yahshua's lost sheep! :mrgreen:
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Return to Welcome Pages