This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Welcome Lilkanga!

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Welcome Lilkanga!

Postby Lilkanga » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Hello Brothers and Sisters of YHWH's true Israel. My name is Joey Thompson. I am 43 years old, happily married to my wife Maria (a 100% blue eyed Israelite), with seven children and six grandchildren. I am a refrigeration technician, tee ball coach and teacher of righteousness.

I believe YHWH will bring salvation to all of Israel as well as those Adamites who repent, upon receiving their chance at salvation in the great white throne judgment period.

I believe YHWH's law is based upon race and time and that His calendar is very important. I've kept YHWH's Feast all my life, being born into a church that kept the Feast, (all be it, by the Jewish calendar)....still I am in the process of coming out of that Babylonian structure of deception.

I believe YHWH is a Family name and that there are many members of that Family of Spirit Beings that played roles in the both the old and new testament, of which The Father, also called by the Family Name, is head and chief.

I believe Yeshua pre-existed before His flesh walk, leaving His Royal estate to be our example and justifying sacrifice, in the process of dealing with our sin.

I believe the Appointed Times of YHWH (Feast Days) show YHWH's plan of salvation for Adam(kind).

Passover is the first step, as YHWH begins the atoning process, by laying down His life for us.

The days of Unleavened Bread picture us ingesting Yeshua Messiah (The Word) for seven days a complete number, showing our complete dedication to His ways.

Pentecost (a summer Feast) pictures both the firstfruits of the barley (the church, being reaped for seven weeks, as in the seven churches of Revelations 2 and 3) and the firstfruits of the wheat (all Israel resurrected back into Flesh and given the indwelling of His Spirit, for their oportunity at Salvation during His Kingdom, here on earth (Ezk. 37:1-14).

Trumpets, pictures the return of Yeshua Messiah (now called YHWH again).

Atonement pictures the final step of the process of dealing with sin, as the sins of Israel are taken from the back of YHWH's goat (Yeshua Messiah, who bore them at Passover) and placed on the goat of satan, who is then thrown in the pit of a thousand years, while YHWH restablishes His kingdom here on earth, never to be bastardized again.

And finally Tabernacles, pictures that Kingdom, when YHWH will dwell (tabernacle) with Adam(kind) once again. And the Last Great day pictures the time when the non-Israelite Adamites will have their opportunity to receive YHWH's Spirit in their minds and obtain the very thing that Israel will have already obtained by that time, entrance into YHWH's Family of Spirit Beings.

Blessings to you all in the wonderful name of YHWH,

Joey
Lilkanga

Re: Welcome New Folks! Introductions Here!

Postby matthewott » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Hi Joey!

It seems you have a wonderful grasp of the Truth. You have found your kinsman for sure, and those with a similar knowledge of the Truth. You will find a great wealth of knowledge here, as well as a great wealth of beautiful spirits embodied by the members here! We are pleased you found your way here, so don't be a stranger.

Yah Bless,
Matt
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Lilkanga » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Matt,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm looking forward to doctrinal exchanges of thought here.

Blessings,

Joey
Lilkanga

Postby mouthypatricia » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Great hearing from all you new folks. I was blessed just reading your posts. I can only imagine the awesome fellowship when we sit down at the Marriage Feast together.

Good job to you too, Matt, making everyone feel truly welcomed.
mouthypatricia

Return to Welcome Pages