This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Welcome Kraut!

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Welcome Kraut!

Postby Kraut » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Hello, I just created an account here. It's nice to see a Christian forum..
This is a very informative site, I'm very interested in Bible Studying and this is a really nice resource.
So I hope I get a lot from this site and its forums and get in touch with other good Christians.
Phew.
:D
-Gates

Oh and if anyone would like to talk, you can contact me on MSN at: gates_is_the_shit@hotmail.com
Kraut

Re: I'm new here..

Postby Unnamed » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Hello Kraut, and welcome to the forum.
Unnamed

Postby Kraut » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:16 pm

Kraut

Re: Welcome New Folks! Introductions Here!

Postby matthewott » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:48 pm

Welcome, Kraut! Always pleased to welcome our brethren. You will find much of what you are looking for on this site, and all the links at the bottom of the home page. Happy hunting, and don't forget to check out the Talkshoe internet show schedule too! PILGRIM keeps the schedule up to date here viewtopic.php?f=22&t=172

Yah Bless,
Matt
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby JamesTheJust » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Kraut wrote:Hello, I just created an account here. It's nice to see a Christian forum..
This is a very informative site, I'm very interested in Bible Studying and this is a really nice resource.
So I hope I get a lot from this site and its forums and get in touch with other good Christians.
Phew.
:D
-Gates

Oh and if anyone would like to talk, you can contact me on MSN at: gates_is_the_shit@hotmail.com
If you are here to learn truth, you've come to the right place.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Re: Welcome Kraut!

Postby bamaman » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:55 am

Welcome, Kraut. :D
bamaman

Return to Welcome Pages