This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Welcome Michael!

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Welcome Michael!

Postby Michael » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am new to this forum, and reletively new to CI. My name is Michael. I am 39 years old, married, and have one son. I am a New Zealander, but for the last 6 years I've been living in Ukraine where I operate cropping farms (yes, on the lands of the former, and in part still remaining descendents of Sythians / Cimmerians....in Russian called Skeefski).
I am of colonial New Zealand stock, having Scottish and English ancestry. My family have been church folk for generations, my Grandfather being a straight talking style Baptist Minister. But, of course preached the paradigm theology of Judeo-Christianity. I have a law degree, and have studied law iat a West Europe university.
I came to CI on my own research I guess. I just kept going further into questions that kept coming up in my mind. Having been brought up around the native people in New Zealand, and then living in Europe, and then living in Ukraine and seeing the effects of Bolshevism, I think a context was formed that led me to many conclusions about the differences of races. A further influence was my legal studies and business experience post law school. I, along with some close associates, have made considerable progress in understanding admiralty law governance structures that ARE the true operative governing structures of todays world. They of course find their beginnings in Babylon. So this was also a further starting piont for me to start looking at identifying the descendants of the Babylonians and their associates, and identifying who they wish to subjugate and destroy. Of course they hope to destroy white christian folk, and everyone on here knows that.
I am very pleased to find this site, and hope that I can contribute in some way. I very much look forward to fellowship with kin folk here. The folk here have done some incredible in-depth work on history and scripture.
To the founders of this site, thank you for the opportunity to be involved.

Sincerely,
Michael
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Re: Welcome New Folks! Introductions Here!

Postby matthewott » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:42 pm

Bob and Jasmyne, Larry, and Michael,

Welcome, all of you! I feel pretty bad I've neglected to swing by here lately and say "hello!" I does my heart wonders to welcome kinsman believers. We have all had a lifetime of struggle to get here. The good news is the struggle of life now comes with an online troubleshooter called Israelite fellowship, accessed through Christogenea, Covenant Peoples Ministry, Anglo-Saxon Israel, etc., and various Talkshoe :twisted: shows.

Yah Bless,
Matt
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby themoose » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:34 pm

Greetings brethern in Yahwah,
Praise Him there is a remnant, as scattered as we are. Brief intro. Had a friend over (actually i had just met him that night for the first time) about 7 years ago. Our conversation had migrated to christian talk and He told me that the whites were the true Israelites (i had been in a conservative Presbyterian church for 20 years and that is the first time I had ever even heard that mentioned). I obtained his copy of 'Tracing Our Ancestry', couldn't put it down, gave it back, then ordered my own copy. I studied the Bible and Scripture more in the past 7 years then ever before. The more I read and studied, the more the Bible (and world) started to make sense. Of course this didn't go over well with the church, I asked to be released of my membership vows--which they wouldn't do--so after a few years of sitting down with the elders/pastor--i was ex communicated. :lol:
Someone linked up Eli & Bills talkshoe discussions on stormfront's back in the summer, wow, what a blessing. So glad they had already had about a year's worth of stuff, probably would of pulled my hair out waiting for the next one. Recently got an ipod and download and listen to discussions. I work for myself doing construction and it is great to listen as your putting in a floor, putting up trim or painting. The whole two seedline in the OT and NT, and Romans, can't say enough how good they are. Heck, there all good. Recently found the tuesday night calls and Sword Brethern, and listened to several already. (I wish Jerrel would of done the Rebel yell, though, would of paid money to hear it.the dixie intro was great, makes a good ringtone)
I was born in Alabama, lived in Florida for a spell and now make my home in the mountains of NC (this is Yahwah's country). Yahwah has blessed my life abundantly--whether it be delievering my first born (midwife didn't make it in time) or selling our home in a day (to get out from under a mortgage). Take heart brothers and sisters, we serve the One true and living God--who says one Israelite can set a thousand to flight.
I do wish that ya'll would pray for me as my wife's eyes are not opened. She has continued to hold to the judeo christian concepts and still attends the church. It is painful that she believes a pastor or a relative more than her own husband (who busts his balls from sun up to sun down so she can stay home with the kids). It is tough to eek out a living in this rural community but what can i tell you that you don't already know--Yahwah provides. My parents are both steeped in the judeo christian concepts also. Come to think of it, I am the only CI i know in my immediate area that i know of, though not from lack of trying to share 'the good news.' I'll leave you with this thought. When i first heard that the whites were the true israelites and fulfilled the prophecies, i was skeptical, searched out the matter and quickly became overjoyed with the weight of scripture and the truth, and for me it was good news. That Yashua came and redeemed His people. I nievely thought other friends and family would want to hear it. But as Bill, Eli, Greg, and we all know--only Yahwah can drop the scales off the eyes. Having eyes they see not, ears, they hear not--how fitting.
Press on brothers and sisters, would love to meet ya'll sometime. Anyone passing through NC look me up.
sincerely,
themoose (an exbabaloyian)
themoose

Postby PILGRIM » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Hi themoose! Great to see you here. Your story sounds very familiar! When we find the truth we truly become a part of THE minority of all time and we are quickly separated in many ways from family and friends - but I am sure none of us would be willing to turn back. Where would we go once we know the truth? (want out of a bad, baal church? Just approach the church admins with the truth and they'll gladly KICK you out!! :lol: ) And I totally agree - I LOVE audio files! You can listen to them anytime, anywhere ... multitasking that is worthwhile!

I am particularly sympathetic to those who have a spouse living with them that is not presently a member of our family. It must be a very difficult road, indeed, and I certainly do keep them in prayer.

Here is a schedule of all the current Talkshoe shows ... there is also a fellowship call on Monday nights and several teaching shows throughout the week - in case there are any you haven't yet found on your own:

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=172

Looking forward to seeing lots more of you here at the forum and in the chats at the shows!
PILGRIM

Postby matthewott » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:19 pm

Hi themoose!

Always glad to welcome a fellow Israelite. Ironically, it brings me joy hear a very familiar story. It means YOU MADE IT! And trust me, this is the Israelite fellowship you've been looking for. Lots of the best material and people are found here, Praise Yahweh! I can also say that many of us men need the same help with our wives.....

Yah Bless,
Matt
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby JamesTheJust » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:59 pm

UkrainePatriot and the moose,

Welcome and YHWH bless you and your families. I am so very happy that YHWH has revealed the truth to us.

themoose, I know how frustrating it can be to have loved ones who will not accept the truth. YAH provides brother (just as you said). All things in HIS time. :D

UkrainePatriot,

Your life's story is fascinating. Please post to us anything you learn in your studies.

Praise YHWH! The Saxons are awakening. :D :D :D :D
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby mouthypatricia » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:45 am

Hey Larry-
Welcome. I did the silly missionary thing too. Scratching my head and looking back on it, I'm grateful for the first hand observation. I didn't see much repentance. It was mainly taking advantage of the great stuff the missionaries brought. If you had to dress up and go to church for a few hours to get things that even money can't buy in a third world country- why not?

Still being deprogrammed. Can almost read the Bible for myself- some of it anyway. LOL

Aloha,
Patricia
mouthypatricia

Re: Welcome Michael!

Postby bamaman » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:56 am

Welcome. :D
bamaman

Return to Welcome Pages