This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Welcome LarryDean!

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Welcome LarryDean!

Postby LarryDean » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Hello folks!

I finally decided to come out of the shadows and the lurking to make myself known to my Israelite kin.
Yahweh led me to the Christian Identity truth around 4 years ago. It's been a difficult process throwing out
all the judeo-Christian beliefs that I though were truths. My little world has been turned upside down or perhaps I should say right side up. I was even a Missionary for several years, preaching the Gospel to the heathen..serpent seed peoples. Sometimes I feel ashamed that I didn't know about CI back then. However,Yahweh is merciful and is waking me up now. I don't understand His reasons on the when,why ,wheres and hows I just accept my loving Father's workings in my life.
I am thankful to Yahweh for the teachings of Clifton Emahiser, Pastors Dan and Eli James and Bill Finck,Swift,Comparet and so many others. My heart's desire was to know the truth and Yahweh has open the flood gates.....Anyhow,I just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to getting to know you folks.

Yahweh bless!
Larry Dean
LarryDean

Re: Welcome New Folks! Introductions Here!

Postby LarryDean » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:27 pm

Hello Bob and Jasmyne! It's good to see some fellow Hoosiers here. :D
LarryDean

Postby bjhoostal » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Bob, Jasmyne, & Larry:

Welcome to the Christogenea community.

Yahweh Bless,

Brian
bjhoostal

Postby PILGRIM » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:26 pm

Absolutely Larry - great to see you! Don't kick yourself too much, we have all come through a long and rocky path before having the light turned on for us (the Yahweh School can be tough for dim witted, thick headed sheep). Just praise and thank Yahweh that He is so gracious that He chose to unblind you - you ARE part of a very select few! Hope to see you a lot in the chats and here at the forum. Image
PILGRIM

Postby JamesTheJust » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:57 am

Bob, Jasmyne and Larry,

Welcome to the forum. It is always a pleasure to see our family grow. I know there are more out there...

Bob and Jasmyne,

Had I been more cognizant of the Israelite message, I would have had more children. Its good to know that there are kinsmen who are still of the age where they can add more troops to YHWH's Holy Army.

Larry,

Don't kick yourself brother. Most of the rest of us could relate similar stories and attitudes. The point isn't the old man, but the new men (and ladies) of YHWH we strive to become.

I am meeting more and more people who are "WAKING UP!"; not just here, but on other sites as well. The Saxon must awaken. Praise YHWH! Welcome ALL.

YAH Bless
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby southbendw1 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:00 pm

LarryDean wrote:Hello Bob and Jasmyne! It's good to see some fellow Hoosiers here. :D

Hello Larry, yes I am a hoosier as I am from South Bend, Indiana. If you go to my profile page, you will see that I have my own web address if you want to check it out. Welcome to Christogenea. Make sure that you also check out the Talkshoe radio schedule under the alternative media section of the forum. Bill Finck and Eli James both have very informative shows.

To everyone else, thank you for the warm welcome for me and my family.
southbendw1

Re: Welcome LarryDean!

Postby bamaman » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:58 am

Welcome. :D
bamaman

Return to Welcome Pages