This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Welcome southbendw1!

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Welcome southbendw1!

Postby southbendw1 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself, although this screen name is actually for myself and my wife. We like to browse the forum together. We also sit in on the talkshoe shows when ever possible. This has been a great opportunity for fellowship for me and the family. It was great to finally find like minded people to talk and share with. We look forward to having many great and informational conversations here. Thank You
Yahweh Bless
Bob and Jasmyne Winter
southbendw1

Re: Welcome New Folks! Introductions Here!

Postby PILGRIM » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:51 am

Hi Bob and Jasmyne! Glad you made it to the shows and to the forum - always great to see new brethren coming home. That's a handsome little Israelite there in your avatar, I assume he is yours - congratulations! ;) We'll look forward to seeing you both in our various venues! :D
PILGRIM

Postby southbendw1 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:17 am

Thank You PILGRIM! Yes he is indeed ours, we actually have 4 of them all together. 2 girls and 2 boys and hoping Yahweh will see fit to bless us again in the future. It has truly been a joy to be here with all you on the forums and the shows, we find them quite enjoyable. Thank You!
Yahweh Bless
~Bob and Jasmyne
southbendw1

Postby wmfinck » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:20 pm

Poor kid, looks just like his dad. LOL! Welcome, Bob and Jasmyne, great to see you here!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby southbendw1 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:55 pm

LOL Bill, can't be all that bad though. Just another future white man for Yahweh's army to fight against the jew heathens.
~Bob and Jasmyne
southbendw1

Re: Welcome southbendw1!

Postby bamaman » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:39 am

Welcome Brother, nice to meet you.
bamaman

Postby LegionOfSaints » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Welcome Kinsman & Kinswoman!
LegionOfSaints

Postby hoosieridentity » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:47 pm

Welcome fellow Hoosiers. May Yahweh continue to Bless and Enlighten you both.

YHVH Bless,

Brian
hoosieridentity

Return to Welcome Pages