This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Blessings and Peace

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Re: Blessings and Peace

Postby Thekricket31 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:02 pm

Staropramen wrote:Greetings Kricket and welcome to Christogenea!

Is Kricket your real name? I'm curious because at my place of employment there is a new manager with this name, one I'd never heard before. Although I think she spells it with a "C".

No, "Kricket" is my nickname during the military, as I can make the same sound as a cricket.....this has come in handy a few times, lol. My name is Chris. :)
Thekricket31

Re: Blessings and Peace

Postby Kentucky » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:26 pm

Thekricket31 wrote:
Staropramen wrote:Greetings Kricket and welcome to Christogenea!

Is Kricket your real name? I'm curious because at my place of employment there is a new manager with this name, one I'd never heard before. Although I think she spells it with a "C".

No, "Kricket" is my nickname during the military, as I can make the same sound as a cricket.....this has come in handy a few times, lol. My name is Chris. :)

I said something in a sermon recently and said "crickets" parenthetically. I told my wife, I wish I could make a cricket sound to emphasize the point I was making. LOL :beer:

Mark
Kentucky

Previous

Return to Welcome Pages