This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Fellowship

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Fellowship

Postby Germanicus » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:56 pm

Looking to meet fellow CI"ers in the New Orleans area.
Germanicus

Re: Fellowship

Postby Germanicus » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:17 pm

Wow,,,,I posted this four months ago and I'm the only who responded to my own post. Christian Identity is a lonely business.
Germanicus

Postby Kentucky » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:26 pm

Germanicus wrote:Wow,,,,I posted this four months ago and I'm the only who responded to my own post. Christian Identity is a lonely business.

It is and I get inquiries all the time such as yours. Christian Identity fellowships are few and far between. What I suggest to people is to start their own. All it takes is one other person and then grow from there. Don't wait for the other guy to do it. Think of the 1st century Christians and their Great Commission. They didn't have it easy. Pray for fellowship. Fervent prayer availeth much.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Germanicus » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:30 pm

Thank you Kentucky. I've all ready alienated half of my "friends" with the CI message but hope springs eternal.
Or may be it's my personality? LOL.If there are any potential CI 'res around here, I haven't heard from or seen any.
Germanicus

Postby Kentucky » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:48 pm

Germanicus wrote:Thank you Kentucky. I've all ready alienated half of my "friends" with the CI message but hope springs eternal.
Or may be it's my personality? LOL.If there are any potential CI 'res around here, I haven't heard from or seen any.

Maybe you could put a cryptic ad in the classifieds: Wanted, Identity believers for fellowship. Ya never know, might be somebody else just like you out there that is searching as well.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Teutonic » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:27 am

Germanicus wrote:Christian Identity is a lonely business.

I'm member #1 of my local CI fellowship.

Total membership at this time is (1) members.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Germanicus » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:58 am

Teutonic,I hear ya!Same here.
Germanicus

Postby martin41 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:01 pm

You should try http://christogenea.net/connect and download the software for the TeamSpeak chat server. There should be some people there tonight after the podcast.
martin41

Postby brucebohn » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:34 pm

martin41 wrote:You should try http://christogenea.net/connect and download the software for the TeamSpeak chat server. There should be some people there tonight after the podcast.

You will need a Headset with Mic. :beer:
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby wehner » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:18 pm

Kentucky wrote:
Germanicus wrote:Wow,,,,I posted this four months ago and I'm the only who responded to my own post. Christian Identity is a lonely business.

It is and I get inquiries all the time such as yours. Christian Identity fellowships are few and far between. What I suggest to people is to start their own. All it takes is one other person and then grow from there. Don't wait for the other guy to do it. Think of the 1st century Christians and their Great Commission. They didn't have it easy. Pray for fellowship. Fervent prayer availeth much.

Mark

Good point Kentucky! Thats what we SHOULD be doing. This website is great, but the proof is in the pudding so to say. For me, I go where Yashua sends me. Sometimes it good, some bad, and some ugly. But where there are two.....
One cannot be real if only "fellowshiping". Yashua has given us... ALOT... of gifts and power. I know
if I don't USE these gifts and knowledge, it's all for naught.
So I take the Spiritual and translate that into action.
The results are 100% Yashua. AND IT WORKS!
Some of the "seed" sprouts. That's my signal to move on to the next batch of adamites and try to reason with them. If they reject the truth... I'm gone.
There will be division. Lk12:51.
wehner

Next

Return to Welcome Pages