This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Fellowship

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Re: Fellowship

Postby wmfinck » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:12 pm

wehner wrote:Good point Kentucky! Thats what we SHOULD be doing. This website is great, but the proof is in the pudding so to say. For me, I go where Yashua sends me. Sometimes it good, some bad, and some ugly. But where there are two.....
One cannot be real if only "fellowshiping". Yashua has given us... ALOT... of gifts and power. I know
if I don't USE these gifts and knowledge, it's all for naught.
So I take the Spiritual and translate that into action.
The results are 100% Yashua. AND IT WORKS!
Some of the "seed" sprouts. That's my signal to move on to the next batch of adamites and try to reason with them. If they reject the truth... I'm gone.

That is the attitude that we should all have. Websites and forums are for distributing information, so that we can learn and build fellowships in the real world.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Welcome Pages