This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

My fellow Adamites...

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

My fellow Adamites...

Postby wehner » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:19 pm

Greetings to you all. I was recently granted permission to participate and fellowship within the guidelines established by it's administration, and to them I especially want to thank and show, for the edification and spiritual growth of us all, that I sincerely love and am grateful to Yahweh that he has formed such a body of like minded Christians. May yahwehelohimyashuaemmanuel give us all power and unity and strength. There are too few places where a person who is being led by the living spirit, coming face to face with what's left of the Word, and is "led" to ask questions for himself. THIS IS THE PLACE THAT ADDRESSES THOSE BASIC FOUNDATIONAL QUESTIONS. As is stated : "Christianity for the Thinking man". This is the only way, to find the Way. When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. And not just questions, but the right questions. Who we are. Where we came from. And where were going.
There will be division. Lk12:51.
wehner

Re: My fellow Adamites...

Postby Joe » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:18 am

Welcome Wehner, what is the meaning of your name?
It is true that we all come together and reason together, with Christ as our only master, our Prince.
Indeed, it all starts with those simple questions.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Gaius » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:57 am

Greetings, Wehner, and welcome.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Kentucky » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:51 am

Welcome. I'm glad you have an inquisitive mind.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby EzraLB » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:21 am

Welcome, Wehner....Could you describe in more detail your road to how you discovered CI and Christogenea?
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby brucebohn » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:05 pm

Hello, and welcome Wehner.....
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby wehner » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:14 am

Joe wrote:Welcome Wehner, what is the meaning of your name?
It is true that we all come together and reason together, with Christ as our only master, our Prince.
Indeed, it all starts with those simple questions.

Wehner is a German surname originating in the noble territory of Silesia. The name is derived from the high German 'wagener', (wagon) or one who drives.
Interestingly, that's what I do.
So is the Lords spirit burning bright in you? Are you waiting for that blessed hope? What have I done today to build the body..... Actually not to much today unless taking care of my red nose counts.. Lol
wehner

Postby wehner » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:15 am

brucebohn wrote:Hello, and welcome Wehner.....

Hey how are you brucebohn. Bohn sounds German.
Thank you for the welcome, and I hope to be discussing and studying the Word of Yahweh with you in the future.
wehner

Postby wehner » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:26 am

EzraLB wrote:Welcome, Wehner....Could you describe in more detail your road to how you discovered CI and Christogenea?

Hello ezralb, how are you in Christ today? I really like your intro. greeting. Hits the nail on the head so to speak what with the course of the Jew. A very simple example of putting the material things of this world above the spiritual things of our father.
That was me most of my old dead life. Now that I'm older in this life it is so much more clearer to me that although we need "things", we never place them before our father who will GIVE us all things that we need. And that was the story of my life, like that song " you can't get what you want, but if you try sometime you get what you need".
Well back in 98 I was first led to actually read the Bible( kjv).. again. In the past I had been one of those sheeples who search out what I had thought to be That Way. But unfortunately alienated me from not only the Mongols who founded this churchianity, but worse, from Yahweh himself. This was 1990. After that horrible experience I developed a resentment toward Yahweh for leading me in the wrong direction. Even before this, as a child, I was raised as a Catholic, with a very strict ma who I might add has never missed a mass in the 51 years I've known her. But by that time(1998) I listened to no man but read and read and read... But the burning questions in my heart was if there was only one man Adam, then where did all these other... Beings... (Races) come from.
We'll, at about this time, I was led to a CI teacher AND preacher ( who was being regularly assaulted for it by the niggers and ZOG govt. Agents trying to shut him up. We wound up living right next to each other and once introduced, the rest was history. The word took on an entirely new meaning... It was a book of promises addressed to me and my kind...an inheritance if you will.
I began focusing my scriptural study with an emphasis on Yahwehs laws. I continue to try to live by those laws to the best of my ability. I then would read other literature by such known beloved forerunners as Swift, Comparet, Capt, Rand, and others . I did this study for about 3 years and within that time was persecuted in much the same way this brother Dillon was persecuted.
Nevertheless , the seed was planted and this covenant theology never has left me . It is my belief that the first promise to sustain our nation is Gen49:10. As the sceptre (administration and the power to invoke yahwehs laws) is still with our nation and kinfolk.
I have seen your activity here and I always am blessed with some insightful thoughts. Thanks for the welcome and looking forward to putting some work into Christogenea and maybe even going to visit our brother Clifton as he lives only a couple hours away from me.
Brother Ezralb, please feel free to contact me at any time if the spirit leads you to.
In parting ide just like to say in the words of Paul" Do we then make void the law through faith?, Yahweh forbid! : YEA we establish the law.".
wehner

Postby wehner » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:10 am

Kentucky wrote:Welcome. I'm glad you have an inquisitive mind.

Mark

Yeah, that's where it all has to start . If one can begin to question ( the right questions as led by yahweh), then one will never find out ones true inheritance.
My pleasure to meet you Kentucky. Looking forward to discussion in the future. Kentucky really is a beautiful place to live. I must stay here in Ohio as I have elderly family who need me. But the lord has really blessed me with my own living place set in nature. Very tranquil and conducive to studying and meditation on Scripture.
I've had my share of downtown city living and it's all bad.
wehner

Next

Return to Welcome Pages