This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

My fellow Adamites...

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Re: My fellow Adamites...

Postby wehner » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:17 am

Gaius wrote:Greetings, Wehner, and welcome.

Thank you brother.
There will be division. Lk12:51.
wehner

Postby Joe » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:10 pm

Interesting story Wehner. I am glad you live in a pleasant setting in Ohio.
Do you know about what we sometimes call 'extermination' theology Wehner?
Really it is just believing in the promise and prophecy of God. Just like you, many (all?) of us do not believe the other 'races' were created by God. I think that is one of the treasures on my CI sojourn.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby brucebohn » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:23 pm

wehner wrote:
brucebohn wrote:Hello, and welcome Wehner.....

Hey how are you brucebohn. Bohn sounds German.
Thank you for the welcome, and I hope to be discussing and studying the Word of Yahweh with you in the future.

Blessed to be German.. :beer:
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby wehner » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:46 pm

Joe wrote:Interesting story Wehner. I am glad you live in a pleasant setting in Ohio.
Do you know about what we sometimes call 'extermination' theology Wehner?
Really it is just believing in the promise and prophecy of God. Just like you, many (all?) of us do not believe the other 'races' were created by God. I think that is one of the treasures on my CI sojourn.

I have yet to hear that term. However, as you have described Yahweh will exterminate all things that have no place in his kingdom. We know he's done this many times in the past. There are those fervently active in executing Yahwehs laws. There's a place and function for all our brothers and sisters. The thing is personally getting the power of the living spirit of Christ and acting on it. Regrettably, many 'good' fishes don't turn out to be doing the will of Yahweh. Sometimes the will of Yahweh doesn't look so good. I look at it like while loving His creation and formation of the Adamic flesh,
when it comes to his will, the flesh is nothing and at the same time everything. As a matter of fact... we are spiritual beings travelling in a carcass. One has to be careful with this thinking though due to falling into spiritualism.... Where one falsely believes that there is a spiritual Israel.
I have always looked to Jer51:20. There is so much to learn.
wehner

Postby Joe » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:24 pm

Jer 51:20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;

And we know vengeance belongs to Yahweh and we await His call 'arise and thresh', we await that day.
Yahweh has been waiting a long time, and only He is truly just, a righteous Judge.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby wehner » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:23 am

Joe wrote:Jer 51:20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;

And we know vengeance belongs to Yahweh and we await His call 'arise and thresh', we await that day.
Yahweh has been waiting a long time, and only He is truly just, a righteous Judge.

Over my front abdomen, in old Gothic, I have had that verse put into my skin, WEAPON OF WAR in large letters. As a matter of fact, my whole body shows artwork that represents......
Christ is all power, King of Kings, and my lord and saviour. Joe, the only concern I have, is Hebrews 10:26.
I might start a new topic on it. I should confess that I did continue to sin after I had accepted Christ, and the verse says that there is no more sacrifice for that sin..but a certain fearful expectation of fiery judgment. [Qt.]That was a long time ago and I know Yahweh will treat me as his son.
wehner

Postby Joe » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:09 am

Joe, the only concern I have, is Hebrews 10:26.
I might start a new topic on it. I should confess that I did continue to sin after I had accepted Christ, and the verse says that there is no more sacrifice for that sin..but a certain fearful expectation of fiery judgment. [Qt.]That was a long time ago and I know Yahweh will treat me as his son.

I think that verse is saying that the rituals of the Law can no longer cover sin. Christ is the perfect sacrifice, the final sacrifice, the Lamb of God. No man is perfect and we will make mistakes, but we have an advocate in Christ, He is our sacrifice by faith. If we love Him we should keep His commandments, but we are not saved by the rituals of the Law.
Joe

Previous

Return to Welcome Pages