This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hello

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Hello

Postby TR » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:05 pm

Hi to all forum members. I am a newly registered forum user, but have been reading Christogenea for a few years now. I am a middle aged male from the St. Louis area. I didn't start reading the Bible until about eight years ago. I always considered myself a Christian even though I wasn't raised going to a church or having a Bible in the house. My parents were raised in church going families, but chose to not go or stay reading the Bible themselves. I was looking for answers and the explanations on the radio and pastors in my area did not seem to make any sense, so I stayed with my own way. Many things they teach go against my natural inclinations. I probably found some Comparet and Swift first, but then found Christogenea. Comparet probably helped answer many questions I had and Mr. Finck is continuing and expanding on so much more. I want to keep increasing my knowledge and want to use this forum as another tool.
TR

Re: Hello

Postby brucebohn » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:28 pm

Many 'pearls' to be found here, and it's links..
Welcome TR.
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Nayto » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:06 pm

Welcome TR! Do you have any family who are CI too?
Nayto

Postby Gaius » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:34 pm

Welcome, TR.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Kentucky » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:37 pm

You're in the right place for discernments. Welcome to the forum.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby TR » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:36 pm

Thanks for the welcome! I am not quite sure about how to use everything on the forum, but will figure it all out soon, I am sure. In response to one question; I do not have any family that is CI. I talk to them some, but it is a slow road and I try to ask questions and make them think about what he/she believes and compare it to scripture to see if it is in accordance.
TR

Postby Joe » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:35 am

Welcome TR
I guess the best use of the forum, for people who have already been learning about CI for a few years, is to find papers and items of interest and contention among CI students.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:53 am

Howdy TR and welcome to our forum.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Return to Welcome Pages