This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

london, uk

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

london, uk

Postby Londonlight40 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:27 am

Hello, i am from uk, london. Received Holy Ghost in 2010. I feel that this is affirmation and transforms mind from carnal to Godly. Really only interested in planet X at moment and interested in Israel's role in assisting the establishment of the Kingdom. I am white with green eyes, and fine light brown hair and red cheeks. With every day that passes i am deepened in my love for my God and brothers and sisters whom I have not met in the majority. I look forward to us being united as a body as we are surrounded by those who hate us for to them we are an existential threat being superior and not hybrids, an anathema to their waywardness. I have only hatred for the infection, liar and destroyer that is satan for i have been robbed and spoiled by Jews, asians and whited sepulchras my whole life living in London. Angry and entitled niggas now roam about me and I have many times been slandered, persectued for my beliefs and oppressed in my personal and public life. I believe one way to distnguish a tare and why they are called dogs by Christ is if they cannot distinguish between systems and system properties. To them, logic is circular. Try it, and you'll be amazed. To a tare, thinking and lying are the same thing. Wolves are best avoided, as you can't reason with animals beyond simple pavlovian responses. As Christ siad, they could not understand his plain language. I believe only Adam has this capabilty of rational logic and moral law. The Holy Ghost is my teacher and I am sharpened by the sword of truth. Well that is it for now.
Londonlight40

Re: london, uk

Postby andersonone » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:53 am

Welcome! London has been a special pet project of the jews for decades it seems. You mean to say that youre not enjoying such vibrant diversity?
andersonone

Postby Londonlight40 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:32 am

Thank you. Nice to meet you. Certainly intense times makes me appreciate my ppl more and see what the enemy is. Ppl well brainwashed here. No fear of God, no higher morals. Legalism rules conduct. Muds getting bolder and have no respect for good white folk. Whites oblivious or scared to offend, be accused of hate crime. How this virus devours all in it's wake. Head has become tail. Diverse enemy with shared goal. Won't even show whites on TV and in magazines by and large. Promoting misgeneation; mixed race couples and coffee coloured children. Hmmmm, like I want one of those! Shocking has become normal. A time for everything. Revenge will surely come.
Londonlight40

Postby brucebohn » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:14 am

Welcome Londonlight40...
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Kentucky » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:30 am

Londonlight40 wrote:Really only interested in planet X at moment and interested in Israel's role in assisting the establishment of the Kingdom.

A few years ago some tares tried to plant Planet X into our itinerary and it was resoundingly disproven; nothing more than tabloid hype and silly urban myths. Consider the source. If it had any credibility, it would be factored into Christian Identity apologetics, but it is void any science or theology. Remember this: if it aint Christian Identity, it aint squat. That rule of thumb will keep you out of delusions and back into His marvelous Light. Welcome to our forum.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:40 am

Yeah, I don't think anyone here believes in the existence of a "Planet X", unless a new planet is discovered orbiting outside of Neptune. I think there was some talk from NASA of one being a possibility, but it wasn't anything dramatic.

I'd suggest reading the myriad of other topics we discuss and get to know some of the people.

Anyway, welcome!
Nayto

Postby Joe » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:45 am

Planet X doesn't change anything for me.
I do find UFOs and conspiracy theories to be entertaining/intriguing however, of nothing else.
Welcome London, I am sure you have a point about the broken logic of the beasts.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:24 am

Welcome to Christogenea.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby matthewott » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:52 pm

Belated welcome, Londonlight :beer:
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Return to Welcome Pages