This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hello from North Carolina

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Hello from North Carolina

Postby andersonone » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:03 pm

Hello everyone and thank you Bill for inviting me to this forum.

I grew up in a strict Christian home with well-meaning yet manipulative parents. Guilt was their primary parenting technique so I learned some serious defense mechanisms. One was to learn the Bible so I could defend myself from their frequent Bible-based attacks on me over issues that were non-related. So I "knew" the Bible pretty well even from a young age. Our church was evangelical, non-denominational with cool, contemporary praise and worship music, laying on of hands, praying in tongues, sponsored missionaries, etc.

I was "born again" or "saved" or "made my decision for Christ" at a young age probably 12 or so when I responded to an alter call. I had the emotional feeling, tears, swelling up of my sinuses the whole nine yards. Of course even before that day I always wanted to please God and follow his commands and now looking back I'm not sure what the significance of that event really was but in my church, family and social circle the "day you got saved" was a big deal and something that every good Christian should be able to pinpoint and recite. Now that I think about it I was more than likely promised salvation from the foundation of the earth and didn't achieve it by making a choice one night at church. It is incredible how the scriptures have been used by the mainstream churches to create a universalist, one-size-fits all type of Churchianity that anyone can belong to. Now that I'm older (29) I recognize that such an idea is preposterous.

Racially speaking I have been waking up slowly for years. Our church was 98% white except for one real nice old black lady that would stomp around speaking in tongues in the isle. Real nice though. Being homeschooled I wasn't around any other races and didn't get to experience the vibrant diversity and multiculturalism of my city at a young age. I experience it now every day. My true racial awakening happened just a year ago. As a longtime listener of Alex Jones/Infowars I was tuned in one day when Alex had David Duke on his program. Alex has always been what I call a "big tenter" and wants to believe that liberty can be available to everyone regardless of race. I used to believe that as well but Dr. Duke made some incredible points in even that short interview. While searching for the full video I came across the website dailystormer. Someone commenting on there mentioned that whites were descendants of Israelites...and so I arrived here.

Since then I have spent hundreds of hours pouring over the material here. I can only imagine how much time others have spent (especially Bill) compiling everything and for that I am extremely grateful. If anyone has any questions for me feel free to ask. I am happy to be here...happy to be this much more awake.
andersonone

Re: Hello from North Carolina

Postby Joe » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:41 pm

andersonone wrote
Now that I think about it I was more than likely promised salvation from the foundation of the earth and didn't achieve it by making a choice one night at church.

Indeed, and the myth of personal salvation gives credibility to the false doctrine that there can be 'good' non-whites, devils that can do good (participating in baal worship) and get saved. Non-whites cannot know Yahweh, they cannot know good.

Welcome, good to have you here.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Gaius » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:51 pm

Welcome, andersonone, and thank you for posting.
As you rightly say, there is no substitute for the joy of real study, especially perhaps in a day where folk are actively discouraged from it. And the biblical (and other) material on this site is without parallel in my humble opinion, a huge blessing/awakening to YHWH God's people.

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Kentucky » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:55 pm

If the "born again" had a mind to rightly divide the word of truth, they would be born again racists "begotten from above." We are born with racism in our heart and mind and it is quickly quenched by the church, that doesn't have a clue about the New Covenant. Welcome to the forum and may your awakening be a blessing.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby andersonone » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:04 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome. There seem to be so few of us though. I am in the process of explaining this to my family and trust me it is an uphill battle for most of them. It seems that people who have been around churchianity the longest and "know" the Bible the best have the hardest time sometimes.

Kentucky wrote:If the "born again" had a mind to rightly divide the word of truth, they would be born again racists "begotten from above." We are born with racism in our heart and mind and it is quickly quenched by the church, that doesn't have a clue about the New Covenant.

I couldn't agree more. The rulers of this world have used the media, textbooks and the social structure to change the meaning of words. The term "racist" has such a negative connotation now...but 100 years ago the word probably didn't even exist. There is nothing more natural than "kind after kind" which is essentially what racism is.
andersonone

Postby Nayto » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:22 pm

Welcome! You're the same age as I am. Seems like there are a few of us youngsters around at least.

andersonone wrote:Thank you for the warm welcome. There seem to be so few of us though. I am in the process of explaining this to my family and trust me it is an uphill battle for most of them. It seems that people who have been around churchianity the longest and "know" the Bible the best have the hardest time sometimes.

We all have our war stories when it comes to family and CI :D
Nayto

Postby brucebohn » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:27 pm

Welcome Andersonone..
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby andersonone » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:48 pm

Joe wrote:Indeed, and the myth of personal salvation gives credibility to the false doctrine that there can be 'good' non-whites, devils that can do good (participating in baal worship) and get saved. Non-whites cannot know Yahweh, they cannot know good.

Where do you suppose the myth of personal salvation came from given the fact that it is so prevalent today?

Also, how do you answer people who have a non-white friend that is a "good person?"
Last edited by wmfinck on Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote
andersonone

Postby wmfinck » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:04 pm

andersonone wrote:Also, how do you answer people who have a non-white friend that is a "good person?"

Real good is in God's eyes, where no man is good, but one race has a promise of justification.

People judge bad races by the exceptions, thereby giving all the rest of them a pass, in the ill-gotten perception that some of them might be saved although the Word of God extends salvation to none of them.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:42 am

andersonone wrote
Also, how do you answer people who have a non-white friend that is a "good person?"

I would turn the question on them, I would ask how non-whites can be good if they have not known Yahweh (eg. the verses below). Therefore the only 'good' that non-whites possess is that which is erroneously determined by man, not God. As Bill said.

Mar 10:18 Then Yahshua said to him: "Why call Me 'good'? No one is good except One: Yahweh!

Amo 3:2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Mat 7:18 A good tree is not able to produce evil fruit, nor is a rotten tree to produce fine fruit.
Mat 7:19 Each tree not producing fine fruit is cut down and cast into the fire!

God will not accept an offering, a 'good-work', from a non-white. There is no such thing.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Next

Return to Welcome Pages