This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hello from North Carolina

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Re: Hello from North Carolina

Postby Staropramen » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:49 am

andersonone wrote:Our church was 98% white except for one real nice old black lady that would stomp around speaking in tongues in the isle. Real nice though.....................................

.....................If anyone has any questions for me feel free to ask.

Did she wear one of those huge, garish hats that they are prone to sport on Sundays?

http://blackgirllonghair.com/wp-content ... h-hat.jpeg

:lol:

Welcome to the forum!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby andersonone » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:04 pm

Did she wear one of those huge, garish hats that they are prone to sport on Sundays?

No haha. It was a white church. In her natural habitat I'm sure she would have.
andersonone

Postby Joe » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:42 pm

andersonone wrote
In her natural habitat I'm sure she would have.

Niggers have no place in nature. They have no rightful place in this world. :D
They are contrary to nature. Such a terrible burden on the beautiful landscapes Yahweh has made.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby andersonone » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:57 pm

Niggers have no place in nature. They have no rightful place in this world.
They are contrary to nature. Such a terrible burden on the beautiful landscapes Yahweh has made.

True...but where do you espouse they came from if Yahweh did not create them? Fallen angels mixing with animals?
andersonone

Postby Kentucky » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:29 pm

andersonone wrote:
Niggers have no place in nature. They have no rightful place in this world.

True...but where do you espouse they came from if Yahweh did not create them? Fallen angels mixing with animals?

It's the same origin quagmire we have with jews. Does it really make any difference if we have to go back 10,000 years to prove that point, while they are killing us? Everything indicates that they were not created by God. Every Scripture misinterpreted to say otherwise can be refuted. Therefore, how about concentrating on the here and now with the biblical knowledge that God will destroy them in His time. I'm of the opinion that those who think God created the racial aliens, even within Christian Identity, do not have a fully developed racial consciousness, and still entertain shades of universalism. Because, let's be honest, If one has the belief that God created non-Whites, then that gives them wiggle room to be like us, to live in our land and to marry our children. And that is racial suicide.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:09 am

Mark wrote
I'm of the opinion that those who think God created the racial aliens, even within Christian Identity, do not have a fully developed racial consciousness, and still entertain shades of universalism. Because, let's be honest, If one has the belief that God created non-Whites, then that gives them wiggle room to be like us, to live in our land and to marry our children. And that is racial suicide.

Wow, very true Mark, I guess If they can establish that there is something between them and God, then maybe they can try and establish a path to salvation for bastards. Some of those people, even CI pastors, probably do it to cover themselves, not because they are not sufficiently racially conscious. Not that they seek to enter the Kingdom and live with Christ; they come to rob us in disguise.

There is nothing between them and God.

andersonone wrote

Even if you don't agree with that idea, I think what Mark says is absolutely true,
Everything indicates that they were not created by God. Every Scripture misinterpreted to say otherwise can be refuted.

And that is what we should focus on, to put the Bible first. Every man can disagree on the details.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby andersonone » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:55 pm

Kentucky wrote: I'm of the opinion that those who think God created the racial aliens, even within Christian Identity, do not have a fully developed racial consciousness, and still entertain shades of universalism. Because, let's be honest, If one has the belief that God created non-Whites, then that gives them wiggle room to be like us, to live in our land and to marry our children. And that is racial suicide.

I would think that as Christians we would want to fully exercise our inquisitiveness for truth into the matter of where these creatures come from. Clearly they do not belong in our society and if we had obeyed Yahweh from the beginning we wouldn't even be having thoughts about universalism...but we didn't and so here we are. I think a problem many people run into is that these other races are able to closely mirror us in ability, language, skills, etc. Not as an average or a whole but enough exceptions occur that rational Jewdiazed Christians have trouble seeing them as too much different than us. To me it makes sense that other races are just a corrupted version of us since that's what the devil does - corrupts Gods creation. However, given the facts that other races are much older than ours I can see the argument being made that God created them as well...just like he created other animals in the animal kingdom.

Doesn't mean we should mingle with them or let them marry our children. But it is important to search out the truth in all things I feel.
andersonone

Postby wmfinck » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:09 pm

andersonone wrote:However, given the facts that other races are much older than ours I can see the argument being made that God created them as well...just like he created other animals in the animal kingdom.

Doesn't mean we should mingle with them or let them marry our children. But it is important to search out the truth in all things I feel.

If God created them, they would be "good". But they are nothing but bad, and described that way in Scripture.

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/nonadamites
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:33 am

andersonone wrote:I would think that as Christians we would want to fully exercise our inquisitiveness for truth into the matter of where these creatures come from..............

........Doesn't mean we should mingle with them or let them marry our children. But it is important to search out the truth in all things I feel.

If we know that they are all going to be destroyed why should we care or waste time contemplating where they came from?
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:45 am

Staropramen wrote:If we know that they are all going to be destroyed why should we care or waste time contemplating where they came from?

Their origin is secondary. When there is a preponderance of Scripture showing that non-Whites are evil and that they will be destroyed, then our focus should be on that and aligning our vision on that premise. That was the points Bill and I discussed in the two podcasts 'Christian Identity Visions.' Evidently, this is a tough nut to crack with some people who can't get a handle on the fact that God only created one race-species-kind upon the earth. All others are some kind of impure mongrel mix that cannot hear the voice of the Good Shepherd.

Mark
Kentucky

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Pages