This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hello from North Carolina

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Re: Hello from North Carolina

Postby Joe » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:42 am

andersonone wrote
I would think that as Christians we would want to fully exercise our inquisitiveness for truth into the matter of where these creatures come from.

How would you do that?

The Bible tells us that not all people have the same origin (as Christ and Malachi say), and that some people's origin is in lies and death. But it does not tell us exactly where they come from.

And that is the best we will ever have, because even if we found more information that seemed to confirm some Biblical themes, well we would still have to be very cautious. The Bible is our foundation, everything else is tried by that. We put the Bible first, that is the answer we have, and the word of God is good enough for me.

I mean what else am suppose to consider? The creation myths of the devils? The abos say they came from the rainbow serpent. The Bibles says they are of the serpent, so I wouldn't dismiss it entirely but I am not going to take a niggers word for it. :)

The only foundation is the Bible, it is the only witness I fully accept.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby andersonone » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:17 am

Joe wrote:andersonone wrote
I would think that as Christians we would want to fully exercise our inquisitiveness for truth into the matter of where these creatures come from.

How would you do that?

The Bible tells us that not all people have the same origin (as Christ and Malachi say), and that some people's origin is in lies and death. But it does not tell us exactly where they come from.

And that is the best we will ever have, because even if we found more information that seemed to confirm some Biblical themes, well we would still have to be very cautious. The Bible is our foundation, everything else is tried by that. We put the Bible first, that is the answer we have, and the word of God is good enough for me.

I mean what else am suppose to consider? The creation myths of the devils? The abos say they came from the rainbow serpent. The Bibles says they are of the serpent, so I wouldn't dismiss it entirely but I am not going to take a niggers word for it. :)

The only foundation is the Bible, it is the only witness I fully accept.

I think we all agree here but when dealing with people who haven't been completely redpilled yet these things come up. They like explanations naturally. And we in CI don't just use "the bible" in our formulation of truth, rather we often tend to "test every spirit" against the bible but even then we have to make sure that the bible that we are looking at has been translated according to the sum of the bible. For us it makes sense but to a jewdeo christian zombie it takes a lot of explaining and baby steps to awaken. That's all I'm saying.

I like your answer from Christ though about origins - it's an excellent point. Can you show me where Malachi discusses that as well?

Thanks
andersonone

Postby Joe » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:15 pm

Question:
Mal 2:10 Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

Answer:
Mal 2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the LORD which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

Christ also says:
Joh 8:41 You do the works of your father!" Then they said to Him: "We were not born of fornication! We have one father, Yahweh!"
Joh 8:42 Yahshua said to them: "If Yahweh was your father you would have loved Me, for I have come from of Yahweh and am here. I have not come by Myself, but He has sent Me.
[...]

Joh 8:47 He who is from of Yahweh hears the words of Yahweh. For this reason you do not hear, because you are not from of Yahweh!"

So not all people have the same origination. The tares, the bad fish, the goats, the parable of the field and the judgement of nations.

In Malachi the reason every man deals treacherously with his brother is because they do not all have the same Father, Judah created bastards by the daughter of a strange god.

Also
1Jn 2:19 They came out from us but they were not from of us. For if they were from of us, they would have abided with us, but so that they would be made manifest that they are all not from of us.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby matthewott » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:12 pm

Belated greetings, andersonone!

One last point on the whole "Where did the other 'races' come from"...while I don't have a problem debating the semantics of them being descendants of the fallen angels with those who are already likeminded, when discussing it with those who aren't as 'redpilled', I simply put it into the perspective of, "Well, if God indeed created them, they would be considered GOOD, and that is NOT how they are portrayed at all in Scripture. If they we all GOOD, they would not have been labeled as God's enemies. Were the Egyptians, the Assyrians, the Babylonians, etc. ever referenced as God's enemies? NO...because they are obviously kindred white people whom God didn't object to the Israelites living around...
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby andersonone » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:04 pm

matthewott wrote:Belated greetings, andersonone!

One last point on the whole "Where did the other 'races' come from"...while I don't have a problem debating the semantics of them being descendants of the fallen angels with those who are already likeminded, when discussing it with those who aren't as 'redpilled', I simply put it into the perspective of, "Well, if God indeed created them, they would be considered GOOD, and that is NOT how they are portrayed at all in Scripture. If they we all GOOD, they would not have been labeled as God's enemies. Were the Egyptians, the Assyrians, the Babylonians, etc. ever referenced as God's enemies? NO...because they are obviously kindred white people whom God didn't object to the Israelites living around...

Interesting points...and i agree that the assyrians, babylonians and egyptians were defenitely white, although can the argument be made that they were part of israel and partakers of the covenant?

Also, i guess it wouldnt be too far of a stretch to give other "gods" creative powers...perhaps other races were created by other angels or beings beneath yahweh and were part of the rebellion in heaven...
andersonone

Postby matthewott » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:19 pm

Those white nations unto themselves were not partakers of the covenant. However, Israelite men could take wives from among them and their children (or grandchildren?) would be considered Israelites.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby andersonone » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:22 pm

matthewott wrote:Those white nations unto themselves were not partakers of the covenant. However, Israelite men could take wives from among them and their children (or grandchildren?) would be considered Israelites.

So eternal life for them yes or no? What are your thoughts?
andersonone

Postby Joe » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:05 pm

Andersonone wrote:
So eternal life for them yes or no? What are your thoughts?

The first promise of redemption is made to Adam at Genesis 3:22 (3:23 in the Septuagint).

1Pe 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
1Pe 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
1Pe 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

1Pe 4:6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

Wisdom of Solomon (Apocryphal)
Wis 2:23 For God created man to be immortal, and made him to be an image of his own eternity.
Joe

Postby matthewott » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:26 am

All descendants of Adam were made to be immortal, and thus will be a part of the resurrection. They just are not partakers in the covenants and promises made specifically to the seed of Abraham, through, Isaac, through Jacob...
matthewott

Postby Kentucky » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:29 pm

matthewott wrote:All descendants of Adam were made to be immortal, and thus will be a part of the resurrection. They just are not partakers in the covenants and promises made specifically to the seed of Abraham, through, Isaac, through Jacob...

When the promise of salvation was made to all of Israel, it was made with all White people in the New Covenant (Heb. 8:8 and Jer 31:31 not necessarily disqualifying Adamites from having the law in their heart and written in their mind). If they partake of the resurrection, then they are partaking of a promise. It's also interesting to note from the Abrahamic Covenant in Gen. 12: 3 that, "In thee [Abraham's descendants] shall all the families of the earth be blessed." It is safe to say that all of Israel is of Adam, but not all Adamites are of Israel. Both are of the White race and the New Testament addresses both Adamites and the lost sheep of the house of Israel in the parable of the wild olive branch being grafted back in to the olive tree. I don't see how the wild olive could only be the tribes in dispersion, when there are other sheep or olive plants i.e. Adamites (not contrary to nature) coming from the same racial root and capable of being grafted to the tree of Israel; which qualifies them also to rule and reign with God in the Kingdom.

The rhetorical question is asked and answered, "If the root be holy, so are the branches" (Romans 11:16). For example, the Adamic Vikings (I could be wrong about the Vikings not being Israelite, but the point is that non-Israelite Adamites are still with us) were converted to Christianity by their distant relatives, the Anglo-Saxon Israelites. The Adamic families or nations of the earth were being blessed by the Covenant People. Both could be considered 'gentiles' in the sense of race and/or nation(s). Our root was Adam and Jacob was an Adamite, who simply changed names as a political designation (not racially) i.e. ruling with God. Paul makes the connection between his kin (according to the flesh or race) and Israelites in Romans 9:3-4. By the same token, it speaks of some branches broken off because of unbelief and that would pertain to Israelites as well as Adamites I would think. Of course, it goes without saying (almost lol) that in no way does this suggest the universalism of racial inclusion of non-Whites as to the covenants and promises.

Mark
Kentucky

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Pages