This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Greets from Australia!

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Re: Greets from Australia!

Postby Kentucky » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:18 pm

Jayde wrote:I am not too sure on what the many other CI communities are like. Are they good?

As far as forums go, this is the only one that I know of that can legitimately be called a community. There are others, but they are riddled with sockpuppets and unchristian behavior. Just from reading your self-profile, you most likely would have no problem discerning their spirit. As you probably already know, Christian Identity is not a denomination with a national hierarchy, but rather a concept very similar to the 1st century church/ecclesia. Therefore, there are pockets of small groups throughout the world, including Australia :D. There are many ministries, albeit a stronger appearance on the internet than local fellowships; that is, above ground churches where Identity Christians can gather publicly and worship together. On the other hand, because of some Identity churches that exhibited lousy leadership and had the wrong motives in times past, many families and Bible study groups have gone underground, starting their own home fellowships. Additionally, because the Christian Identity Truth is so important, the enemy has sent in their impostors and change agents to infect our movement with shades of universalism and divisive doctrines, which really have nothing to do with race or salvation. I find it intriguing that you've had a close encounter with our Savior. All glory to the King of kings and welcome to our community.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Jayde » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:46 pm

matthewott wrote:While we all follow the same paths here, we all have unique stories...though I believe yours is one of the more unique ;-) My wife Pam, whom you may yet someday hear from on this forum, echoes many of the same sentiments that you and Ezra's wife do. Welcome aboard, my sister!

Thank you Matt, I have read some of your posts. You seem very humble and genuine, you and Pam look so by your photo, it's nice to see.
Jayde

Postby Jayde » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:09 pm

Hey Kentucky, I am more after a community. Yes I could explain it in depth more (the encounter), I didnt get to recieve the whole message (yet) as I find it challenging to cope.

Light shone out of Jesus, it was pure white. Purer than anything I have seen with the naked eye previously. It looked lighter than the light we usually see. I could not look away from it. It came out from him in all manner of directions, and when I looked at it I saw it contained every colour in it. I could see thin streaks of moving colour in the white light and the colours moved, vanished and reappeared in different steaks within the rest of the light. It was more captivating than illuminating lightning, shooting stars, or the depth of the eyes of a loved one, or any number of amazing things combined.
I saw colours and images I had not seen before. When I looked at the light I could see straight into Gods mind, I felt so free I wanted to be part of that, serving it. I could hear a thousand winds when I looked at it. I could see "creation" itself. It was infinite, dynamic, extremely expressive and ever changing, moving, so powerful. It was more beautiful than a thousand surging waterfalls it stirred my spirit and set it on fire with passion.

I was convinced I was going to die the closer he got to me as all my limbs started uncontrollably shaking from the sheer power disparity. And every sense was overloaded beyond explanation, to the point it was painful to feel. The light pouring out of him was not just light, it was far more alive than anything physical. My senses were magnified.

I was wondering how I can find Bills podcasts, I am on my phone and haven't figured out how to navigate the site yet. Thanks!
Jayde

Postby Joe » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:34 am

Welcome Jayde, from a fellow Australian.

You can find Christogenea's podcasts here:
http://christogenea.org/podcasts

On the left-hand side you will find links to different series/categories.
I would recommend these two series.

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/two-seedline
http://christogenea.org/podcasts/epistl ... aul-romans

Mark wrote
I find it intriguing that you've had a close encounter with our Savior

Didn't you have an encounter when you were very ill and in hospital?
I am saying this because I think we should, and I know you agree, take the Bible as an authority over our own life experiences and perceptions ...especially if those visualizations do not match-up with things Christ says in the Bible, as with your experience in hospital.

I think a lot of people's experiences with Christ these days is the 'enlightened master' from new-ageism, so we have to be careful with that. I think our experience with Christ should be mediated by the Bible.

Yet I am sure Christ is with His people.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby brucebohn » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:42 am

I am saying this because I think we should, and I know you agree, take the Bible as an authority over our own life experiences and perceptions ...especially if those visualizations do not match-up with things Christ says in the Bible, as with your experience in hospital.

I think a lot of people's experiences with Christ these days is the 'enlightened master' from new-ageism, so we have to be careful with that. I think our experience with Christ should be mediated by the Bible.

Our God came to us as a living man. Joel.

Joe

Yes Jayde, I was curious if you had more detail of your experience..
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Kentucky » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:18 pm

Joe wrote:Mark wrote
I find it intriguing that you've had a close encounter with our Savior

Good memory Joe. Yes, I had an hallucination after being in a coma for several days, back when I was in the Army. I later realized that it was a figment of my imagination, but it was very compelling at the time. I forget the thread, but it was awhile back.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Jayde » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:37 pm

Happy to talk more about it in private bruce!
Jayde

Postby Joe » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:34 pm

I should have posted Mark's writing to begin with as he says it better than I did. I think about people in the Bible who were very wary of themselves when they thought they had spoken to God.

I take them with a grain of salt from my own experience. When I was in boot camp I contracted spinal meningitis and was in a coma for 3 days. The doctors gave me a 50/50 chance of living. As I was coming out of the coma, I experienced a vision of Christ coming towards me from two corners of the wall and ceiling, as if a stairway to heaven; I thought what has been called an "out of body" experience was real as I walked down the halls of the hospital... actually I wasn't walking, I was floating. Mind you, I had all four limbs of my body in leather restraints and IV's in both arms.

As an artist, the impression I experienced was turned into some drawings when I later recovered. Years passed and I realized that the Jesus I saw looked more like a long haired hippy, than the Jesus I was learning about in Christian Identity. I deduced that the image I saw was from the years of being inculcated by the church and jews media as to how Christ appeared. It was planted in my subconscious. In the 1960's just about everybody wanted to grow their hair long and one of the justifications was "Well, Jesus had long hair." Which begs the question: did He?

"Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him" I Cor. 11:14. "Neither shall they shave their heads, nor suffer their locks to grow long; they shall only poll their heads" Ezek. 44:20. I can only conclude that I believed a lie that Jesus had long hair; otherwise He disobey the Word. What I experienced was a hallucination. It was a great lesson for me in understanding the significance of II Thes. 2:10-11 and discerning that one man's reality may be another's "strong delusion" or as Bill puts it in the CNT "an operation of error."

That's my experience anyway. And what I learned from it is that my experience(s) don't count for squat compared to the disparity between unproven perceptions and unimpeachable standards of biblical truths.

Mark
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:42 pm

Thanks Joe. I wish I still had those drawings, but I think I burned them lol.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Jayde » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:16 am

I have seen "things" all my life, while completely concious, and I do believe in what I have seen, which others have witnessed as well at times. It is not something I bring up daily but it plays a role in my perception. :) I usually would not bring it up but it brought me to C.I so I thought I'd mention it. I don't expect people to believe what I saw was real.
Jayde

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Pages