This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Greets from Australia!

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Greets from Australia!

Postby Jayde » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:15 pm

Hey everyone!

I came to C.I over the last few years after observing the actions of a minority group towards whites to breed us all out of existance. I was convinced that they were from Satans seedline to be so evil to such a loving race. Looking at their eyes/facial expressions also convinced me of this.

I started looking for proof of evolution as I felt my ancestors were not "Africans" all my life. I was interested to see through our haplogroups all different races all originate from only a few different ancestors. I researched more about C.I it was intriguing however I thought Jesus was an effeminate hippy basically as it was the image I had developed. And I was not willing/wanting to accept Jesus.

Had I of seen proof I wouldnt want to accept that. I didnt really want to do a whole overhaul in my thinking. But I did believe in God/the devil, and whites being a divine race after intensive research. I started asking God of true Israel/whites to please help me push back at the enemy. Tell me what to do as I can't handle the pain and misery of knowing what our fate is, I want to live for my race, serve them in every way I can but I dont want it to be completely in vain. As CLEARLY they have some sort of intelligent mind guiding them, so why cant I try the same tactic as they do? It seems logical that God of goodness will hear my heart felt plea and help guide me!!

Jesus came to me in early 2015 directly. About eight months since I started talking to God. I knew him by his face right off the bat. I was so initially disapointed and upset to see him. I kept thinking "NO not Jesus Christ!!!" I guess I was affected by how the MSM make him look. Jesus was completely unconcerned with my opinion of him. It was so insignificant as to not matter at all. He held himself so well that instantly thereafter my opinion completely changed. I could not take my eyes off him as it was so amazing to see. We had a dialogue of communication and a lot was said. I still am yet to be contacted again but I am not yet ready to hear it. One of the things he told me is that everything is how it should be right now and he is coming back soon he showed me how beautiful it will be. There is more to say about it but too much to type. That was almost a year ago. It took me about eight months to even tell anyone what I saw as I was shook to the core by it. I had to come to terms with it. And I still am adjusting.

Look forward to joining in the conversation :)
Thanks Bill for adding me!
Jayde

Re: Greets from Australia!

Postby Teutonic » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:10 pm

Welcome Jayde, may God bless you and yours as you continue in the faith.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby EzraLB » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:00 am

Welcome to the Christogenea community, Jayde. I honestly wish more women would get involved in the forum, as they often have different approaches to some issues that I have found helpful here.

Jayde wrote:I didnt really want to do a whole overhaul in my thinking. But I did believe in God/the devil, and whites being a divine race after intensive research.

If you don't mind my asking, why did you not want to do a complete overhaul in your thinking? After all, I think one of the things many of us share here--and which brought us here--is that we all recognized that we needed a complete overhaul in our thinking. To that end, I'm interested to know how you decided Christogenea was for you and not one of the many other CI communities.

I recall about 15 years ago, long before I was in CI, I would ask myself, "How have you been judaized today?" I wanted to literally scrutinize everything I thought I knew and believed--and with perserverance and discipline I could eliminate all jewish ideas that had been forced on me by growing up in this Babylonian world. Every day, the collective wisdom of this community helps me toward that end.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Jayde » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:08 am

Thank you for the welcomes everyone thus far. EzraLB, I have always had trouble relating to women. I used to feel awkward for many years about my gender as I never fit in anywhere, even though I wanted to. Through life mostly my friends were males despite me not being remotely a "tomboy" type. I have always wished I could have a female friend more like me. I still hope it will happen. I wish more women would get involved too.

I think for me its hard to say in one simple way why I didnt want to do a full overhaul. I probably wont be able to capture the full reasons here. But I will try to tell you some.

I wanted to know the truth always and looked for it because I felt uncomfortable with lies. So my opinions were always widening. I had seen from about 2012 that Christianity was clearly under attack. It was then I realised my family had rejected it and I had been raised by christ hating Atheists because it had been set up that way by external forces. I thought that even though Christians were targeted the most and therefore it must have some legitimacy, it was impossible for me to be one, ever. So I didnt entertain the idea even though I was aware it was a Holy battle that I was witnessing.

I had suffered a lot in life through mind bending/sainty breaking things and I grew up with complete detestment for wickedness/evil but in my own mind I could not at all see myself as being fit to be a Christian. To be a Christian in MY preconceived ideas, I had to be navie, and I knew far too much. I also most certainly did not think of myself as being "of good heart". I would argue anyone black and blue about the fact I was not a "good" person. I insisted I was "neutral", I was not good nor evil. I can be extremely stubborn and simply was never going to think differently. I am very harsh on myself. I was never going to accept any other view from anyone about it. I should add I suffered a lot of very painful things and it made me feel I was spiritually tainted beyond repair. I was never going to accept Christ with that self opinion.

I didnt want to do a complete overhaul because I did not feel ready for it. I doubt I could have without divine intervention. I was tired from the life I have lived and tired from being pushed constantly and never being allowed to settle into some type of security. I am 25 and I felt like I was 80 and ready to die from everything I have been pushed to live through. I have also never "tried to please God", only tried to be righteous in my own life.

But when Jesus came to me he judged me. I didnt think we could be judged before death, but he judged me and never have I felt so exposed for what I am. I would feel less naked being naked in front of a crowd and believe me that would humiliate me! I didn't know what he saw when he was looking. All I knew was the incomparable difference between him and I.

He was perfect and I was not which made me even more embarrassed that he could see me spiritually "naked" I was alarmed and tried to cover myself up somehow to stop him from seeing me like that! I also completely understood how scary he actually is. I thought about how I really dont want to know what he does to those poor wicked souls as nothing could be more frightening than GodsJudgement. But he reasured me and he made me not be afraid to be like that anymore. (He comunicated telepathically and I could fully understand him better than I could have with words.)

And a huge wave of relief went over me and no longer was I worried. He also showed me something I was unaware of. Which was that his spirit is embodied in me and somehow it has always been there all along even though I never detected that or felt like that. He understood me because he live through my life. Even though we are obviously seperate. That was very shocking for me. He showed me how my spirit looks to him as well. He highlighted it to its full glory and showed me how it feels. And its hard to put into words. But when my felt my own spirit like that it was so intense in the way it felt I cried involuntarily without meaning to cry. I was amazed thats how I am it was not what I expected.

Then he highlighted all of my pain. Which was all being held in my right side and about 40% of my spirit was pain. Most was horrendous pain/lamenting from the state of modern true Israel/Gods race and what the Edomites are doing. Only a little was pain from my own personal suffering. He was looking into my eyes and his eyes were so compassionate. He told me how what I have observed is correct and he validated all of my pain from the state of current things. Then he made all of my pain fade away so I could no longer feel it anymore. He told me he does not approve of how I think of myself and I am to change my thinking.

Then he told me that he is coming back soon to destroy evil and restore his order. And he showed me how glorious he thinks it will be and how excited he was. I had trouble understanding his excitement and I was confused by it. But later on he did show me the full glory and I understood then completely why he was excited.

All of this is hard to type and words dont give it justice. But even though there is more to the story I will finish up now and get back to my point. After that I could no longer deny christ and I went through a period of intense change to come to terms with those things. A few months later I decided I needed to study the bible and I have been trying to do that. My favorite site thus far is israelelect.com. but I am not fully aware of where all the literature is. Plus I study it bit by bit and think about these things a lot before moving on to another part. I am not too sure on what the many other CI communities are like. Are they good?

I didnt know about the Jews growing up but I didnt get too Judaized. Its a good thing to question though. No doubt I am affected. But popular media, music, culture, fashion I rejected anyway. I stopped watching TV when I was ten when I noticed weird things on MTV it made me lose interest. I stopped listening to music and grew suspicions of it young too when they started doing the "nigger" music. Now I have heard talented black singers, but I mean that gross black music.

I dont know many celebrities or the type of language used on TV that people are accustomed to which I have heard them parrot off. I never was a drug user, never drank much, I went clubbing twice when pushed into it but hated it. I like being of a sober mind. I have never owned much and never wanted to own much either. I dont care about lavish things or status. I would happily sell all my belongings, bar my photos. Lol I was always suspicious of doctors and I always wanted to eat natural unadultered food. I dont make sense to people. I want to grow more too. There is so much to learn in life which leaves me with no time for fiction. Why be interested in that when real history is far more interesting?

Sorry for the lengthy reply.
Jayde

Postby Gaius » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:57 am

Welcome, Jayde. Thank you for giving your background.

There's a simple old hymn called "God Leads His Dear Children Along ... "
It's true because Christ said, "You have not chosen me, but I have chosen you ..."
Big words, amazing words from our Kinsman Redeemer who said He came only for the lost sheep of the House of Israel.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Jayde » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:56 am

Thank you very much for the welcome. When I saw Jesus I had not read the bible. I was amazed how I instantly knew him by his face. I only later read about how we have the ability to know who he is. He is very distinct and he definitely has a "specific look" to him. His facial features are unique despite the fact he looks racially white, I would guess Germanic, possibly English, his nose is very distinct looking, actually his whole face. Lol its hard not to notice him. He looked very racially white. I am a mixed northern european, but he looked whiter than I. He knew everything I was thinking too, which is the funny part.
Jayde

Postby EzraLB » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:31 am

Jayde wrote:I have always had trouble relating to women. I used to feel awkward for many years about my gender as I never fit in anywhere, even though I wanted to. Through life mostly my friends were males despite me not being remotely a "tomboy" type. I have always wished I could have a female friend more like me. I still hope it will happen. I wish more women would get involved too.

My wife has had the same experience with women--she finds it very difficult to make friends with other women because she finds them frivolous and irrational. Whenever she thinks she's found a friend to whom she can relate, she often becomes quickly disappointed.

I think this is because women are far more susceptible to the seduction of Babylon, which targets women's instinct to care for the weak. I can look at photos of starving ape-frican babies with flies swarming around them with absolute indifference, but White women who see those same pictures immediately want to spend their life savings on buying a plane ticket to africa to save them, while at the same time being completely indifferent to the plight of White families right next door to them. This is our Achilles Heel that Satan exploits.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Jayde » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:57 am

I have observed that most non-whites don't seem to outwardly appear to value life in the same manner Israelites/Whites do. Some Africans eat their children after they die, for example. If you think of how many millions of Africans were born throughout history and not one single african was smart enough to invent the wheel, not even the brightest one, it is astounding. They are designed to stay living tribally without outside interference.

We get so sentimental as to even humanize all sorts of animals to the extent of assuming they have the same level of deep emotion as a human. I have heard of Vegans who wish to kill humans to seek "revenge" for their meat eating, for example. I feel that because our lives are so well surrounded in distractions we have the benefit to become naive and gullible. Even women would not be so easy to fool if things were plain, simple and clear cut like the old times.

No white women would be drawn away from white society and into squalor among a non white tribe if we were segerated racially. But now the non white stock have white inventions and wealth and the women who abandon their own still get the trimmings of society white men built, without the white men. Now with hybrid races they can mimick us better and look more like us, race mixing becomes easier to do and less taboo, but the result is the same. A non-Israelite child deprived of what should have been its birthright.
Jayde

Postby brucebohn » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:01 am

Welcome Jayde..
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby matthewott » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:15 pm

While we all follow the same paths here, we all have unique stories...though I believe yours is one of the more unique ;-) My wife Pam, whom you may yet someday hear from on this forum, echoes many of the same sentiments that you and Ezra's wife do. Welcome aboard, my sister!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Next

Return to Welcome Pages