This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Greets from Australia!

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Re: Greets from Australia!

Postby Joe » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:20 am

That's okay Jayde.
But what if someone came to us and said they had met Jesus and 'he' apparently told them that racism is wrong and that jews are going to heaven. That is why the Bible comes first.

Jewdeo-xtians fabricate a hippy Jesus who loves everyone, a Jesus who has no connection to the Bible.
The enlightened astral master 'Jesus' can't help us.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:31 pm

Jayde wrote:I don't expect people to believe what I saw was real.

It doesn't matter what other people believe. What does matter is if what you saw was reality. For the last 2000 years, the preponderance of proof for such visitations are found to be wanting. And there is nothing in the Word that favors or disfavors such an experience. However, speaking for myself, I have a full plate of Scripture to experience in my lifetime and my cup runneth over witnessing His glory every day. That in itself satiates my spiritual thirst and hunger for my relationship with our Kinsman Redeemer. In the course of our daily lives, we should be preparing for that great and terrible Day of the Lord, in which there will be no doubt about the reality of His return to rule and reign.

I realize that Jayde has left the forum because of her suspect racial background. But, the last few days have been an interesting and challenging interaction. We deal with this unknown territory all the time out there in society. But, it becomes much more demanding within the confines of our own community online to discern the spirit, which in her case was, as Bill put it... "noble" and I would add with goodwill. When all else fails in such cases, "Ye shall know them by their fruits." A White looking person may talk the talk, but it's the walk that is important and why we must insist upon the 'one drop rule.' Our walk is to obey the Law, because it is written in our heart and mind i.e. our DNA.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby matthewott » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:43 am

I also think the whole situation was handled well. My brethren, you all exhibited excellent, respectful discernment. If only such vetting could always follow this route...

There may have been a reason why I've been MIA from the forum for a few days. It probably kept things from turning rude...just kidding!!! :shock:
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Previous

Return to Welcome Pages