This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Greetings in Jesus Christ!

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Re: Greetings in Jesus Christ!

Postby RampantLion » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:29 pm

Gaius wrote:
RampantLion wrote:You said that "EVERYTHING must pass the scrutiny of scripture". I agree 100% once again. I have not stated anything against this statement.

Before you removed your links, RL, I read some Col. Mohr. He said words to the effect that certain people were "spiritual Jews" without necessarily being of that bloodline ... (don't remember him posting a Scriptural justification). This means anybody can be "spiritual" anything.

Do you believe this ?

No, I do not believe this. I believe are people can become "twofold more the child of hell" (Matthew 23:15) but I would not call this "spiritual Jews". What material of Col. Mohr's did you read this from? I have heard this term before from others, but like I said I don't agree with it, nor understand it.

Gaius wrote:[P.S.
Seeing you have a Scottish flag displayed, you may be familiar with the 1320 Declaration of Arbroath.
Wording about kissing the pope's feet etc can be regretted, but those folk knew their origins --

" ... Most Holy Father and Lord, we know and from the chronicles and books of the ancients we find that among other famous nations our own, the Scots, has been graced with widespread renown.

They journeyed from Greater Scythia by way of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the Pillars of Hercules, and dwelt for a long course of time in Spain among the most savage tribes, but nowhere could they be subdued by any race, however barbarous.

Thence they came, twelve hundred years after the people of Israel crossed the Red Sea, to their home in the west where they still live today ..."

http://www.historyfiles.co.uk/FeaturesB ... oath01.htm

Yes, I am very familiar would the Declaration of Arbroath. It was my 22nd great grandfather, Robert the Bruce, who wrote it.
RampantLion

Postby Staropramen » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:35 pm

Joe wrote:I think Pastor Jones was trying to include telegony as a novel way to interpret Matthew 10:8, and then he included the 'blood being cleansed' bit at the end to make it work.

Was the "blood being cleansed" reference from Joel 3:21 where it actually says "bloodshed" in the plural form?
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby RampantLion » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:37 pm

When we take criticism personally, we get offended, we get mad, and we usually go away to a place where perhaps we will not be criticized. We can be stuck on stubborn. But when we evaluate criticism objectively, we can take what is good out of it and improve ourselves, and in turn help to improve our community.

I agree whole heartedly. :)
RampantLion

Postby Staropramen » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:44 pm

Gaius wrote:Before you removed your links, RL, I read some Col. Mohr. He said words to the effect that certain people were "spiritual Jews" without necessarily being of that bloodline ... (don't remember him posting a Scriptural justification). This means anybody can be "spiritual" anything.

Do you believe this ?

Wouldn't "spiritual jews" be akin to what Bill calls "jews between the ears"? Imo White judeochristians are spiritual jews. If you commune and pray with jews, mamzers and beasts how can one not be? Of course these people will ultimately bow the knee and many will arise to everlasting shame and contempt [Daniel 12:2] but functionally they are spiritual jews until they repent.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:59 pm

RampantLion wrote:Nayto,
I apologize for displaying sarcasm. It was not my original intentions. It is true that when introducing myself I did associated myself with the contents of my websites. Looking back now this was probably a mistake for I was not ready or prepared to defend every work in which Pastor Jones has done. I have recently placed a disclaimer on the website to help people better understand what the library is there for. Thank you!

No worries. There is bound to be some tension sometimes when people are involved. We're imperfect after all. What's important is that we get over it and respect each other in the end :beer:

I was thinking to myself, we agree on most things with each other here, I guess it's also a bit of fun to get to critique something once in a while, LOL!

Hey what about your dad? Is he going to create an account here too? I'm always slightly envious of people who are brought up in CI. I wish I had such an upbringing. Although I know that my experience in life is what God had planned, so I'm okay with it too.

Joe wrote:Nayto is the good cop. Lol. :D

Lol! Except with niggers 8-)
Nayto

Postby Joe » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:47 pm

I didn't expect you to defend everything Pastor Jones has done, I just wanted to find-out where you are at RampantLion. I am sure you will see some of the ideas we have around here and we can go from there. I hope you will participate. I am glad you have been patient and I am sure you will see that your response has earned you some respect, so it was probably a good introduction overall.

Staropramen wrote
Was the "blood being cleansed" reference from Joel 3:21 where it actually says "bloodshed" in the plural form?

Yes, and he even refers to the word bloods or bloodshed as 'blood-guiltiness' but then goes on to talk about racial purity, which is odd.

At 44:30 to around 45:30.
https://archive.org/details/Telegony

Nayto wrote
Lol! Except with niggers 8-)

:beer:
Ha, all niggers are guilty. There is no need for a trial or investigation.
Last edited by Joe on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Gaius » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:57 pm

Staropramen wrote:
Gaius wrote:Before you removed your links, RL, I read some Col. Mohr. He said words to the effect that certain people were "spiritual Jews" without necessarily being of that bloodline ... (don't remember him posting a Scriptural justification). This means anybody can be "spiritual" anything.

Do you believe this ?

Wouldn't "spiritual jews" be akin to what Bill calls "jews between the ears"? Imo White judeochristians are spiritual jews. If you commune and pray with jews, mamzers and beasts how can one not be? Of course these people will ultimately bow the knee and many will arise to everlasting shame and contempt [Daniel 12:2] but functionally they are spiritual jews until they repent.

A distinct possibility, Staro.
My apologies if I have misrepresented Col. Mohr by a shallow and hasty reading. I see he has a section at Israelect, so will search his material so far as possible to see.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby brucebohn » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:00 pm

Do not be discouraged Matthew, we mean you no harm :D
We, on occasion, are forced to disinter the corpses of
these controversies that we have already buried.
Not always a bad thing to revisit, so as to remember
why it was so important to bury them to begin with...
You simply will not find a fellowship, such as Christogenea, that understands
the importance in overcoming the many pitfalls and
obstacles that await those who do not understand the
importance of SCHOLARSHIP. We strive to maintain
a certain humility, and not to project a pretentious
attitude, however the scholarly work here has
intimidated our adversaries. Their
intellectual shortcomings, coupled with their obvious
inability to rightly divide the word has exposed them
for the frauds that they are! We have been attacked
for years, with an evil vengeance, by numerous
so- called CI pastors and their ignorant worshipers,
so we might be a tad defensive.
Anyways, give Nayto ( good cop) a donut........
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby wmfinck » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:10 pm

Clifton Emahiser's shot at telegony:

http://emahiser.christogenea.org/telegony-fact-or-fiction

I do not know if I have written on the subject. There is an old thread here on the "one flesh" topic where certain people started mud-slinging and getting emotional, so I avoided posting a response.

As far as I am concerned, however, telegony is garbage science, and all those who have promoted it have made garbage out of Scripture. And yes, I have studied and considered the matter at length. This is my opinion.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby matthewott » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:15 pm

Joe wrote:Nayto is the good cop. Lol. :D

Hmmm...guess this makes me the bad cop, lol :twisted:

As (newly returned) admin, that is part of my responsibility here. Maybe I could have worded my comments slightly more politely, but as I explained earlier, the pretense under which you entered the forum has been seen a hundred times before, and I may have just a touch less patience with these kinds of scenarios. With that being said, and the "fervor" abated, I look forward to future discussions and fellowship, Matthew, and I apologize for what seemed to be a rocky start. Peace of Christ be with you, brother :beer:
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Pages