This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Greetings in Jesus Christ!

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Greetings in Jesus Christ!

Postby RampantLion » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:51 pm

Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ from Louisiana!

My name is Matthew and I have known the Israel truth for about 22 years now. My father and I have a small ministry called Christian America Ministries which we have been doing for a few years now, it mainly started as a Facebook page posting sermons and material for our Israelite youth to come across. Last year I was convicted by the Lord to find Pastor Earl Jones (Which I knew before be passed away) material and place it online. I then created PastorEarlJonesLibrary.com, which is still growing with a lot of new resources made available for free. I am pretty much finished with Pastor Jones audios, other then some touch up work, and now I am working on his videos and Col. Jack Mohr's videos. Feel free to take and look and let me know what your thoughts are. Look forward to being apart of this forum. :)
RampantLion

Re: Greetings in Jesus Christ!

Postby brucebohn » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:08 pm

Welcome Matthew, and I will look at these links.....
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Joe » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:25 am

Welcome Matthew and thank-you for your work on that site.
What is Jones view on Telegony?
I intend to listen to the audio.

There seems to be many good topics;
-Masons vs Men of God
-Hegellian Dialectic
-The Unconditional Love Cult

Thanks! ...I look forward to hearing these.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby RampantLion » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:36 am

Joe wrote:Welcome Matthew and thank-you for your work on that site.
What is Jones view on Telegony?
I intend to listen to the audio.

There seems to be many good topics;
-Masons vs Men of God
-Hegellian Dialectic
-The Unconditional Love Cult

Thanks! ...I look forward to hearing these.

Thank you! It has been an honor to work on this project. Pastor Jones has a lot of good material. He was a good man. We need more men of his stock today. His sermon on Telegony is very good. He gives a new meaning to Mark 10:8. Another good series of sermons is God's Universal Judgment part 1-4 and The Family of Jesus.

If anyone has any thoughts or ideas for the website please feel free to let me know. It started out as a place for just Pastor Jones work, but I am going to start adding a lot of other material as well.
RampantLion

Postby RampantLion » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:37 am

brucebohn wrote:Welcome Matthew, and I will look at these links.....

Thank you!
RampantLion

Postby matthewott » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:43 am

Welcome Matthew! What a good Christian name ;)
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Joe » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:09 am

I disagree with him on a few points, I do so recognizing that he probably knows much more than I do given that he was in CI for decades.

Firstly he relates telegony to Mark 10:8, he agrees with telegony. But that would mean that Eve was tainted by the seed of the serpent (perhaps Tamar). I regard flesh of my flesh and bone of my bones, as well as Mark 10:8, to have racial connotations. I would not connect it to telegony.

He says that a nigger can be righteous, and that God loves niggers and gooks. I disagree with this also, I think non-whites are inherently evil, that God hates them, that they are contrary to God's Law and will be cast into the lake of fire.
He went as far as to say that the non-white may be more righteous than the Israelite whom is 'married' to it, an "I'm not racist" compromise. I would not regard that as a marriage.

Mat 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

That is the destiny of the non-whites.

Lastly he says at the end of the programme that those who are not 100% pure will have their blood cleansed by God, and therefore we should not worry about racial purity or telegony, simply that we should not perpetuate it.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Nayto » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:58 pm

Hello Matthew. Would you tell us a little about your family and how you came to realize the truth of CI?
Nayto

Postby Gaius » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:04 pm

Welcome, Matthew.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby brucebohn » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:53 pm

I am curious Matthew, whether you have taken the time to
examine the work produced here at Christogenea.
It will give you a much better understanding as to
the approach taken here for scriptural discernment.
Many honest mistakes have been made in the past,
by some very good and well meaning Brothers/Pastors.
One of the task's undertaken here @ Christogenea,
is to understand and learn from those errors.
All due respect, you should expect some serious
disagreement with some of the issues, as well
as personages, in these links...
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Next

Return to Welcome Pages