This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Greetings in Jesus Christ!

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Re: Greetings in Jesus Christ!

Postby matthewott » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:07 pm

I am glad that my brethren have taken the time already to check out the links you provided, Matthew, and from what I see already, there will be criticism indeed of these works. We are a community of thinkers here who examine all evidence from all sides, through the lens of Scripture, classical history, archaeology, and language study. I pray that you will be able to take the criticism that will be handed out in proper christian fashion, and that you will grow in true knowledge. If you have come here intent on carrying your "old wineskins" with you, you should expect them to leak when you try to refill them with the "new wine" of the Truth of the message of Christ, found here at Christogenea. Peace of Christ be with you, brother :ugeek:
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Meggie » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:19 pm

Welcome to the list Matthew. I look forward to your input.
BBE Jeremiah 50:2 Give it out among the nations, make it public, and let the flag be lifted up; give the word and keep nothing back; say, Babylon is taken, Bel is put to shame, Merodach is broken, her images are put to shame, her gods are broken.
Meggie

Postby RampantLion » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:33 pm

Hello everyone!
I just want to state that I have taken the time to preserve the Christian works of Pastor Jones and others for Christian Israel to learn from. This doesn't mean I agree with everything him or others teach. I also did not come over here to get bombarded with questions and criticism for everything that Pastor Jones did, or others. It is there for Christian Israel to learn from. I am pretty sure all of you haven't listened and read everything on the library to make a 100% judgment about it's contents. You will find a lot of information pertaining to many subjects. Mr. Finck manages Israelect.com if I am not mistaking, and there are plenty of different doctrines on that website. You have Sheldon Emry, Col. Mohr, Wesley Swift, ect.

So please don't take this the wrong way. I don't claim to have everything figured out, and I am still growing daily. I am sure you all are much more advance in your walk then I am, or at least you make it sound that way. I like to think of myself as a thinker as well, one who examine all evidence from all sides, through the lens of Scripture, classical history, archaeology, and language study too.

If you have come here intent on carrying your "old wineskins" with you, you should expect them to leak when you try to refill them with the "new wine" of the Truth of the message of Christ, found here at Christogenea. Peace of Christ be with you, brother

I am unsure what "old wineskins" you are referring to? You all are being a little vague...
RampantLion

Postby RampantLion » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:17 pm

Nayto wrote:Hello Matthew. Would you tell us a little about your family and how you came to realize the truth of CI?

Originally from Kentucky. Was actually born into Christian Identity. Never known anything different. My family first heard of the Israel message through Pastor Peters.
RampantLion

Postby Staropramen » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:52 pm

Hello Matthew and welcome to Christogenea.

I haven't looked at those sites yet but I will add this. My friend's mom bred competition show dogs and I asked her once about telegony. Her reply was "bullshit".
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:59 pm

RampantLion wrote:Mr. Finck manages Israelect.com if I am not mistaking, and there are plenty of different doctrines on that website. You have Sheldon Emry, Col. Mohr, Wesley Swift, ect.

Most of us here feel that the best way to honor our teachers from the past is to hold their teachings up to scrutiny. Many of us here have great affection for Dr. Wesley Swift but he certainly drove off a cliff on more than one occasion. I own many original reel to reel tapes of Swift and I don't feel comfortable putting some of his stuff out there without adding a disclaimer at the beginning. Here is one example;

http://files.christogenea.org/Users/sta ... S5662A.mp3
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby brucebohn » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:42 pm

Staropramen wrote:Hello Matthew and welcome to Christogenea.

I haven't looked at those sites yet but I will add this. My friend's mom bred competition show dogs and I asked her once about telegony. Her reply was "bullshit".

The "theory" behind Embryo Proto Morphagyn's creating
"Embryo Blueprints" , a sophisticated term to describe
Genetic contamination is loosely based on some vague
research done in Equine and I believe rodent experiments
a century or so ago, and is admittedly without a solid
scientific foundation. But if we were to subscribe to this
theory we would have to accept that ALL of Eve's offspring
are tainted. With this theory, if for instance, a white woman
marries and is sexually active with a Black, by their
octogenarian years, her physical traits , as well as characteristics
would become more aligned with the Nigger and a
transformation in him as well..
The Kikes have to be 'all in' on this theory...........
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby matthewott » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:32 pm

Matthew, I am sorry if right off the bat there seemed to be heavy handedness. Make no mistake, we are a christian brotherhood here, and are all zealous for the Truth, the whole Truth, and nothing but the Truth. I also think that we very sincerly let you know that we are here to offer criticism and correction in the spirit of brotherly love, not in the spirit of contention. Here is my biblical reference that I used earlier, followed by a quote from Bill's commentary that should help put things into perspective...and that is what we are expected to do by our Father...edify each other, not tear each other down or lord over one another:

Mark 2:21,22 "21 No one sews a patch of uncarded cloth upon an old garment, but if it is, the new lifts its borders away from the old and the tear becomes worse. 22 And no one puts new wine into old skins, but if it is, the wine breaks the skins and the wine and the skins are lost. Rather, new wine is for new skins.”

"In other words, we cannot graft our Christian understanding onto Pharisaism. This is the most common mistake made by Christians, and by those pretending to be Christians, unto this day. Today many people find Christian Israel Identity, and even when they believe that they have found the truth, they nevertheless attempt to graft it onto their Catholicism, or Lutheranism, or Episcopalianism, or whatever other sect they came from. What they should do instead is to wipe the religious slate clean, and reread the entire Bible in the context of their newly-awakened consciousness, and then perhaps they will not repeat the errors of all of the former sects. Old programming is difficult to overcome, however here we are told that we must achieve that." -William Finck

I would like to add that some of the worst baggage brought here (please don't take offense) is by those who claim to already be CI, and come here to force their personal doctrines and agendas down our throat...thus also explaining the "heavy handedness" I spoke of earlier.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby RampantLion » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:17 pm

matthewott wrote:Matthew, I am sorry if right off the bat there seemed to be heavy handedness. Make no mistake, we are a christian brotherhood here, and are all zealous for the Truth, the whole Truth, and nothing but the Truth. I also think that we very sincerly let you know that we are here to offer criticism and correction in the spirit of brotherly love, not in the spirit of contention. Here is my biblical reference that I used earlier, followed by a quote from Bill's commentary that should help put things into perspective...and that is what we are expected to do by our Father...edify each other, not tear each other down or lord over one another:

Mark 2:21,22 "21 No one sews a patch of uncarded cloth upon an old garment, but if it is, the new lifts its borders away from the old and the tear becomes worse. 22 And no one puts new wine into old skins, but if it is, the wine breaks the skins and the wine and the skins are lost. Rather, new wine is for new skins.”

"In other words, we cannot graft our Christian understanding onto Pharisaism. This is the most common mistake made by Christians, and by those pretending to be Christians, unto this day. Today many people find Christian Israel Identity, and even when they believe that they have found the truth, they nevertheless attempt to graft it onto their Catholicism, or Lutheranism, or Episcopalianism, or whatever other sect they came from. What they should do instead is to wipe the religious slate clean, and reread the entire Bible in the context of their newly-awakened consciousness, and then perhaps they will not repeat the errors of all of the former sects. Old programming is difficult to overcome, however here we are told that we must achieve that." -William Finck

I would like to add that some of the worst baggage brought here (please don't take offense) is by those who claim to already be CI, and come here to force their personal doctrines and agendas down our throat...thus also explaining the "heavy handedness" I spoke of earlier.

You all seem to know where I stand on every biblical doctrine already. Without question. I have found a spirit here that I did not expect. :beer:
RampantLion

Postby matthewott » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:42 pm

RampantLion wrote:You all seem to know where I stand on every biblical doctrine already. Without question. I have found a spirit here that I did not expect. :beer:

Please tell me I am wrong, but I detect a note of facetiousness. I, and no one else, have jumped to any conclusions concerning you. What spirit were you expecting? The spirit of discernment prevails here. If you are getting your panties in a bunch over honest christian criticism of literature YOU have brought to US, then you are looking for a spirit that does not exist here. EVERYTHING must pass the scrutiny of scripture. Obviously, key points raised in your literature (I don't care if you didn't write it, you brought it here) conflict with scripture, and some brethren have already taken the time to do as YOU ASKED, and have offered their proper criticism, in a christian fashion. If you did not agree with everything in the literature, you should have made a disclaimer. This isn't Facebook. We take our resources seriously. If you are getting offended, then Christogenea is not for you. When you are prepared to come to Christ as a child, when you are ready to leave that old cloak or wineskin behind, and come with the spirit of humility, then...and only then...will you be ready for the scholarship and fellowship offered here.

Again, please tell me I am wrong in how I am taking your latest responses. I don't think anyone has been rude in the slightest, yet, I detect some liberal butthurt here... :shock:
matthewott

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Pages