This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Greetings in Jesus Christ!

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Re: Greetings in Jesus Christ!

Postby RampantLion » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:21 am

matthewott wrote:
RampantLion wrote:You all seem to know where I stand on every biblical doctrine already. Without question. I have found a spirit here that I did not expect. :beer:

Please tell me I am wrong, but I detect a note of facetiousness. I, and no one else, have jumped to any conclusions concerning you. What spirit were you expecting? The spirit of discernment prevails here. If you are getting your panties in a bunch over honest christian criticism of literature YOU have brought to US, then you are looking for a spirit that does not exist here. EVERYTHING must pass the scrutiny of scripture. Obviously, key points raised in your literature (I don't care if you didn't write it, you brought it here) conflict with scripture, and some brethren have already taken the time to do as YOU ASKED, and have offered their proper criticism, in a christian fashion. If you did not agree with everything in the literature, you should have made a disclaimer. This isn't Facebook. We take our resources seriously. If you are getting offended, then Christogenea is not for you. When you are prepared to come to Christ as a child, when you are ready to leave that old cloak or wineskin behind, and come with the spirit of humility, then...and only then...will you be ready for the scholarship and fellowship offered here.

Again, please tell me I am wrong in how I am taking your latest responses. I don't think anyone has been rude in the slightest, yet, I detect some liberal butthurt here... :shock:

Matthewott,
It seams these boards are always full of arguing. By all means, I do not wish to argue. I believe it would lead either of us, or anyone on this board anywhere. You are wrong, I was not being facetiousness. I was being serious. I was expecting a spirit of Christian brotherhood, and welcome. Instead I got a lot of very vague comments and what I believe assumptions concerning where I was at in my walk with Christ, and baggage I was going to bring into your camp. And I would like it to be known I did not come here push my personal doctrines down anyone throat. This was my first post. I thought this to be a little haste. But that is fine. This seems to have started when Joe brought up 1 sermon out of 100+ on the library concerning Telegony, and if it was true then Eve was tainted by the seed of the serpent among other things. Correct? Or did I miss something? From research I have read Telegony could be very possible, but I am not an expert on the subject. I would be more then happy to read any other research on Telegony, if anyone has any available please send it to me. I have an open mind to all truths, because truth is of Christ. Agreed?

Concerning spirit of discernment. You are 100% right. We are to have a spirit of discernment. But like I said in previous messages, I don't agree 100% with Pastor Jones material, nor do I agree with anyone 100%. The library is pretty new and still being built, but disclaimers is a good idea. Thank you!

You said that "EVERYTHING must pass the scrutiny of scripture". I agree 100% once again. I have not stated anything against this statement.
RampantLion

Postby Joe » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:25 am

We have a fellowship here where most of us agree on certain things (like the exclusivity of the Covenants), then there are some things which cannot be proven either way, those things do not come between us. Those things are barely seen by new members because they do not cause us any division whatsoever.

Sometimes personal opinions and pet doctrines do cause division. This is very sad but we cannot compromise our faith and our peace for politeness.

An example; one member had been here for months. His favourite CI pastor believed in a world-wide flood and so did he. So we gave him some reasons why we did not believe in the world wide flood and asked him to explain his position taking into account those reasons. Rather than do that he simply started swearing and cussing.

That is why you see some arguments here, some people think that their opinion is higher than the word of God.

Amo 3:3 Is it possible for two to go walking together, if not by agreement?
Amo 3:4 Will a lion give his loud cry in the woodland when no food is there?

The food is our shared faith, if there was no food here we would not be here.

Rampantlion wrote
From research I have read Telegony could be very possible, but I am not an expert on the subject. I would be more then happy to read any other research on Telegony, if anyone has any available please send it to me.

You said that "EVERYTHING must pass the scrutiny of scripture". I agree 100% once again. I have not stated anything against this statement.

Telegony is not supported by the Bible, I am not aware of it being mentioned in the Bible despite it's great implications, and everything else comes second. Noah was perfect in his generations, Christ was perfect and unblemished. They were not contaminated.
I think Pastor Jones was trying to include telegony as a novel way to interpret Matthew 10:8, and then he included the 'blood being cleansed' bit at the end to make it work. I am sure we will give you a fair hearing if you have a different explanation from the Bible.

I think it is great what you are doing for pastor Jones, I am sure he has many good things to say. But we do not allow people to justify race-mixing, or to extend the covenant to devils. That may be not what you believe, but I don't know. That is what pastor Jones was saying. And we respectfully disagree with him, all of us here.

We have a fellowship founded on our shared faith. If we do not have that than we do not have a fellowship.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Nayto » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:48 am

RampantLion, your posts seem to show humility and then you throw in a bit of sarcasm. It's going to perpetuate a cycle of bad feelings if it continues.

At the same time as introducing yourself you associated yourself with the contents of your website. As you mentioned, Bill has been called out on his hosting of Israelelect, at which point he simply said that he doesn't vouch for all of the doctrine therein. He mentioned it without drama and we're okay with that. We're okay with you hosting certain contents without necessarily agreeing with every doctrine it espouses.

You seem like a nice guy, so lets all start fresh. We can make threads about stuff like telegony and discuss it like kindred. The people in this thread are some of the kindest people I know. I hope you come to realize the same as I have in your time here :D
Nayto

Postby Joe » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:12 am

Nayto is the good cop. Lol. :D
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Gaius » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:17 am

RampantLion wrote:You said that "EVERYTHING must pass the scrutiny of scripture". I agree 100% once again. I have not stated anything against this statement.

Before you removed your links, RL, I read some Col. Mohr. He said words to the effect that certain people were "spiritual Jews" without necessarily being of that bloodline ... (don't remember him posting a Scriptural justification). This means anybody can be "spiritual" anything.

Do you believe this ?

In light of (e.g.) Matthew 15 v 24 and the main thrust of the C.I. message being that Europeans are in effect and in reality the blood descendants of Israel, the people of YHWH God of the OT. And therefore, whether one likes it or not, this cannot apply to any outside this bloodline ?

P.S.
Seeing you have a Scottish flag displayed, you may be familiar with the 1320 Declaration of Arbroath.
Wording about kissing the pope's feet etc can be regretted, but those folk knew their origins --

" ... Most Holy Father and Lord, we know and from the chronicles and books of the ancients we find that among other famous nations our own, the Scots, has been graced with widespread renown.

They journeyed from Greater Scythia by way of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the Pillars of Hercules, and dwelt for a long course of time in Spain among the most savage tribes, but nowhere could they be subdued by any race, however barbarous.

Thence they came, twelve hundred years after the people of Israel crossed the Red Sea, to their home in the west where they still live today ..."

http://www.historyfiles.co.uk/FeaturesB ... oath01.htm
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Joe » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:43 am

That is what we all want to know Gaius, because I am not sure Rampantlion is familiar with what we teach here. I just want to know where a man stands on things.

I don't want to wait 'till next week just to find-out that someone, not necessarily RL, is in the circus.
Joe

Postby Gaius » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:42 am

Joe wrote:That is what we all want to know Gaius, because I am not sure Rampantlion is familiar with what we teach here. I just want to know where a man stands on things.

Yes, Joe.
The interaction with RL is also concern for an Israelite possibly being led astray by unscriptural doctrine, and not simply "mindless" aggression, as he seemed to imagine.
Bill's latest is a "critical review" of some B. Comparet; a necessary and welcome talk. Yet there may be those who are offended by any criticism, however constructive, of their pet "masters" ...

I am hoping that RL will respond to all here in the Christian spirit mentioned, to the edification of all, not least to the many unseen visitors to this forum.

"Study to show thyself approved ..."
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby wmfinck » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:31 am

RampantLion wrote:Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ from Louisiana!

My name is Matthew and I have known the Israel truth for about 22 years now. My father and I have a small ministry called Christian America Ministries which we have been doing for a few years now, it mainly started as a Facebook page posting sermons and material for our Israelite youth to come across. Last year I was convicted by the Lord to find Pastor Earl Jones (Which I knew before be passed away) material and place it online. I then created PastorEarlJonesLibrary.com, which is still growing with a lot of new resources made available for free. I am pretty much finished with Pastor Jones audios, other then some touch up work, and now I am working on his videos and Col. Jack Mohr's videos. Feel free to take and look and let me know what your thoughts are. Look forward to being apart of this forum. :)

Matthew,

Several of our members here have websites outside of my own, and that is not seen as a threat, but as a compliment, to our work at Christogenea. I encourage, and have actively encouraged, others to set up Christian Identity websites even if I do not agree with all of the content or all of the professions of those others.

However it cannot escape notice, that the entire theme of your introduction to the members here is predicated on your own Christian Identity websites. So, all of us here being discerning and critical Bible and History students with a common fervor for the faith, it is only natural that those websites which you promoted receive immediate scrutiny and criticism. If they were a secondary element in your introduction, perhaps you may not have received such scrutiny and criticism so quickly.

Yes, I do have control of israelect.com at the present time, as well as a few other old and otherwise abandoned CI websites. And I have plans for israelect.com, which I may not have time to execute for several years, if at all. I also have a Swift site on Christogenea, as well as a Comparet site.

I have those sites, so that we can see and remember where we came from, and appreciate our teachers of the past. But where we came from is not where we should stay, nor where we are going, since as students we must continue to learn and to grow, and doing that we must also seek to recognize and be willing to correct the errors of our teachers.

When we take criticism personally, we get offended, we get mad, and we usually go away to a place where perhaps we will not be criticized. We can be stuck on stubborn. But when we evaluate criticism objectively, we can take what is good out of it and improve ourselves, and in turn help to improve our community.

Welcome to Christogenea.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby RampantLion » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:19 pm

Joe wrote:We have a fellowship here where most of us agree on certain things (like the exclusivity of the Covenants), then there are some things which cannot be proven either way, those things do not come between us. Those things are barely seen by new members because they do not cause us any division whatsoever.

Sometimes personal opinions and pet doctrines do cause division. This is very sad but we cannot compromise our faith and our peace for politeness.

An example; one member had been here for months. His favourite CI pastor believed in a world-wide flood and so did he. So we gave him some reasons why we did not believe in the world wide flood and asked him to explain his position taking into account those reasons. Rather than do that he simply started swearing and cussing.

That is why you see some arguments here, some people think that their opinion is higher than the word of God.

Amo 3:3 Is it possible for two to go walking together, if not by agreement?
Amo 3:4 Will a lion give his loud cry in the woodland when no food is there?

The food is our shared faith, if there was no food here we would not be here.

Rampantlion wrote
From research I have read Telegony could be very possible, but I am not an expert on the subject. I would be more then happy to read any other research on Telegony, if anyone has any available please send it to me.

Telegony is not supported by the Bible, I am not aware of it being mentioned in the Bible despite it's great implications, and everything else comes second. Noah was perfect in his generations, Christ was perfect and unblemished. They were not contaminated.
I think Pastor Jones was trying to include telegony as a novel way to interpret Matthew 10:8, and then he included the 'blood being cleansed' bit at the end to make it work. I am sure we will give you a fair hearing if you have a different explanation from the Bible.

I think it is great what you are doing for pastor Jones, I am sure he has many good things to say. But we do not allow people to justify race-mixing, or to extend the covenant to devils. That may be not what you believe, but I don't know. That is what pastor Jones was saying. And we respectfully disagree with him, all of us here.

We have a fellowship founded on our shared faith. If we do not have that than we do not have a fellowship.

I understand, and by no means take that I agree or believe in race-mixing of any degree. I believe it to be contrary of God's Law as well, and had created a mess in our peoples history for a long time to say the least.

Concerning telegony, like I said before that I would love to read any material you have on it, I am not studied up on the mater enough to commit to a debate on it, and if that is fine with you, would like to lead it at that. It is a interesting subject, but I honestly don't think this is the place and time to talk about it.
RampantLion

Postby RampantLion » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:24 pm

Nayto wrote:RampantLion, your posts seem to show humility and then you throw in a bit of sarcasm. It's going to perpetuate a cycle of bad feelings if it continues.

At the same time as introducing yourself you associated yourself with the contents of your website. As you mentioned, Bill has been called out on his hosting of Israelelect, at which point he simply said that he doesn't vouch for all of the doctrine therein. He mentioned it without drama and we're okay with that. We're okay with you hosting certain contents without necessarily agreeing with every doctrine it espouses.

You seem like a nice guy, so lets all start fresh. We can make threads about stuff like telegony and discuss it like kindred. The people in this thread are some of the kindest people I know. I hope you come to realize the same as I have in your time here :D

Nayto,
I apologize for displaying sarcasm. It was not my original intentions. It is true that when introducing myself I did associated myself with the contents of my websites. Looking back now this was probably a mistake for I was not ready or prepared to defend every work in which Pastor Jones has done. I have recently placed a disclaimer on the website to help people better understand what the library is there for. Thank you!
RampantLion

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Pages