This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Greetings in Jesus Christ!

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Re: Greetings in Jesus Christ!

Postby Nayto » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:33 pm

brucebohn wrote:Anyways, give Nayto ( good cop) a donut........

I do love a good donut!

matthewott wrote:Hmmm...guess this makes me the bad cop, lol :twisted:

I don't know how anyone could think that after looking at your avatar :D
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:08 pm

Gaius wrote:
Staropramen wrote:
Gaius wrote:Before you removed your links, RL, I read some Col. Mohr. He said words to the effect that certain people were "spiritual Jews" without necessarily being of that bloodline ... (don't remember him posting a Scriptural justification). This means anybody can be "spiritual" anything.

Do you believe this ?

Wouldn't "spiritual jews" be akin to what Bill calls "jews between the ears"? Imo White judeochristians are spiritual jews. If you commune and pray with jews, mamzers and beasts how can one not be? Of course these people will ultimately bow the knee and many will arise to everlasting shame and contempt [Daniel 12:2] but functionally they are spiritual jews until they repent.

A distinct possibility, Staro.
My apologies if I have misrepresented Col. Mohr by a shallow and hasty reading. I see he has a section at Israelect, so will search his material so far as possible to see.

Let me give a recent example. For those of you who have read my full account of this in the mods forum please don't repost any details here 8-)

But I will state this much openly. Recently my wonderful but misguided judeochristian wife asked me to do something rather innocent in the grand scope of things. She already knew that I would no longer do this thing because there are now risks involved. She was a bit annoyed. I've recently found out that later that day there was a devil observing me and had I listened to her I would have suffered very serious consequences. I believe, and I told her this, that her prayer and communion with non-whites was the influence behind that idea being put in her head and it then coming from her lips. I believe in disembodied evil spirits as well and when White people commune with devils in shoe leather they are opening themselves up to influence from the disembodied spiritual realm as well as the embodied congregations of darkness. The happy ending is that this same devil that was observing me successfully crushed a nigger-lover.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:54 pm

Matt wrote
Hmmm...guess this makes me the bad cop, lol :twisted:

Well I thought that Nayto's response straight after my own had a good cop/bad cop dynamic, I was the bad cop. I was critical and analytical, and Nayto was constructive.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Gaius » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:26 am

Staropramen wrote: I believe in disembodied evil spirits as well and when White people commune with devils in shoe leather they are opening themselves up to influence from the disembodied spiritual realm as well as the embodied congregations of darkness. The happy ending is that this same devil that was observing me successfully crushed a nigger-lover.

Thank you for being circumspect out of respect for your wife, Staro, and glad this event had a happy outcome. I know I'm not alone in regularly praying for all members of this forum, including spouses and families. For protection amid the multiple dangers you mention, to which our people amazingly are largely ignorant and even indifferent, and for eyes open to reality.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Kentucky » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:27 pm

RampantLion wrote:Look forward to being apart of this forum. :)

I just realized I haven't welcomed you yet. I guess I was confusing you with somebody else, because when you first contacted me by email, I got a similar email from another party that also had a website. I see that you still advertise on the pseudo-Identity website run by the pathological liar Canaanite People's Ministry ala Geronimo under the name AngloIsraelTruth. I pray you can decide that one cannot sit at the table of God and at the table of sockpuppet devils at the same time. I trust that you meant 'a part' rather than "apart" lol. Welcome.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Les » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:04 pm

wmfinck wrote:Clifton Emahiser's shot at telegony:

http://emahiser.christogenea.org/telegony-fact-or-fiction

I do not know if I have written on the subject. There is an old thread here on the "one flesh" topic where certain people started mud-slinging and getting emotional, so I avoided posting a response.

As far as I am concerned, however, telegony is garbage science, and all those who have promoted it have made garbage out of Scripture. And yes, I have studied and considered the matter at length. This is my opinion.

I am not sure anymore. Telegony was part of C.I., then it wasn't... but now this ?
New Jersey judge rules twin girls have different fathers
By Haimy Assefa, CNN
Fri May 8, 2015
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/08/us/new-je ... index.html
Les

Postby wmfinck » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:55 pm

Concerning telegony, it is not whether it was "part of CI" that matters, but rather, whether it is actually true that matters.

I believe I have laid the case that it is not true, and used Clifton's earlier writing as the beginning point for that case.

The possibility of a woman having two different fathers for her twins, is something that appears in ancient Greek myths (i.e. Hesiod, Theogony), and is not at all a new phenomenon. But it is a separate issue from telegony.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Welcome Pages