This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hi Hi!!!

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Hi Hi!!!

Postby Meggie » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:42 pm

Hello Everyone,

CI by nature and thrilled to become a part of this forum. I'm looking forward to learning from you all.

By God's grace,

Meggie
BBE Jeremiah 50:2 Give it out among the nations, make it public, and let the flag be lifted up; give the word and keep nothing back; say, Babylon is taken, Bel is put to shame, Merodach is broken, her images are put to shame, her gods are broken.
Meggie

Re: Hi Hi!!!

Postby Gaius » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:06 pm

Welcome, Meggie.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Piral » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:34 pm

Welcome :beer:
"So because you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, I am going to vomit you out of My mouth"
( Revelation 3 V 16 )
Piral

Postby Staropramen » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:44 pm

Howdy Meggie, welcome to Christogenea!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:14 pm

Meggie wrote:Hello Everyone,

CI by nature and thrilled to become a part of this forum. I'm looking forward to learning from you all.

By God's grace,

Meggie

Meggie is a dear friend, as intelligent as they come and one of the last refugees from Stormfront to migrate here for discussions with substance; as the CI forum at SF is virtually dead with an occassional injun who speaketh with fork tongue and shameless plugs. I have a feeling that we may learn a thing or two from Meggie as well. I think Meggie was the object of false accusers about the same time as I was from that slob/maniac from Missouri and subsequent slanderer/sockpuppets over 10 years ago. So she has earned her blessings, like us, from those who revile us and say all manner of evil against us falsely for His sake. Bless you Meggie and look forward to the same kind of interactions we enjoyed from times past.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby brucebohn » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:40 pm

Welcome aboard Meggie..............
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Heather » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Welcome! :)
Heather

Postby Joe » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:55 am

Welcome Meggie, by God's grace indeed, for all of us.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Meggie » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:20 pm

Thank you all for your kind welcomes. I look forward to discussing our understanding and growing from it. I am excited to be reunited with my long time friend Pastor Downey. I have missed your presence on SF, as apparently does the entire CI forum there as it is virtually inactive. You always seemed to have it jumping and thinking. Their loss!

Thanks,

Meggie
BBE Jeremiah 50:2 Give it out among the nations, make it public, and let the flag be lifted up; give the word and keep nothing back; say, Babylon is taken, Bel is put to shame, Merodach is broken, her images are put to shame, her gods are broken.
Meggie

Postby Acrimonious » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:56 am

Hello, Meggie, and welcome to Christogenea. We're glad to have you here.
Acrimonious

Next

Return to Welcome Pages