This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hi Hi!!!

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Re: Hi Hi!!!

Postby Nayto » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:17 pm

Hello Meggie and welcome.

Could you tell us how you came to see the truth of CI?
Nayto

Postby Meggie » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:10 pm

Nayto wrote:Hello Meggie and welcome.

Could you tell us how you came to see the truth of CI?

Hi Nayto,

Sure! My dad taught it to me while I was quite young. I guess I'm like a second generation CIer. Therefore I say it came naturally ! :)

Thanks,

Meggie
BBE Jeremiah 50:2 Give it out among the nations, make it public, and let the flag be lifted up; give the word and keep nothing back; say, Babylon is taken, Bel is put to shame, Merodach is broken, her images are put to shame, her gods are broken.
Meggie

Postby Nayto » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:02 am

There seem to be very few who know it from their parents. I'm not sure whether that means CI parents have largely failed or if there are just many new "converts". I like to believe it is the latter. Good to hear you had a father devoted to the truth.
Nayto

Postby tattooedmetal » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:51 pm

Greetings Meggie....Praise Yahweh
tattooedmetal

Postby andersonone » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:00 pm

My dad taught it to me while I was quite young. I guess I'm like a second generation CIer. Therefore I say it came naturally

So fortunate. I wish I had been taught this as a child. Would have made things so much easier even though I would say that once I heard this message I believed it immediately. You mentioned that you were part of SF for a while...

Why do you think that CI isn't as popular on SF as it should naturally be?
andersonone

Postby Kentucky » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:56 pm

andersonone wrote:
Why do you think that CI isn't as popular on SF as it should naturally be?

Don Black and David Duke don't mind taking jewish money; so they play the part of Judas.

Mark
Kentucky

Previous

Return to Welcome Pages