This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

HELLO FROM NY (CENTRAL)

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

HELLO FROM NY (CENTRAL)

Postby Crossman » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:38 pm

After lurking around this forum for several months I have decided to join. This may be one of the hardest decisions I have ever made. I will give a little of my background and you may understand why this is been a hard decision.

My family has been involved in the Pentecostal faith since around 1930. I was pretty much raised in it and would eventually attend school in it. Of course I would go through all the stages of salvation, baptism, and baptism in the holy spirit and would teach all this. I would teach the rapture and the second coming for anyone who was saved. (no matter the race)
I started to question some of these beliefs about 15 years ago and through much seeking and studying I would finally end up looking into the CI doctrine.

I would first abandon the rapture theory and would start to question the jews as Gods chosen people. Of course I would go to the doctrine of a spiritual Israel and not a physical Israel. This was probably my main belief until coming into CI and getting a better understanding of Scripture.

I can honestly say I have come to believe most everything taught in CI. I especially like William Fincks work on the Scriptures and appreciate his time and effort. Although I know a lot of Scripture I am now having to rethink a lot of what I have been taught. Other than the Internet I have no one to ask questions and receive positive answers. No matter where I went in the Pentecostal theology or if I considered another aspect in that realm I could always find someone to talk to. This is very hard to do in the CI doctrine. I would love to be able to sit down with a good cup of coffee and a fine cigar and talk CI with someone.

Not many of my family and church friends know that I am heading in this direction. I will lose many friends and this may be the hardest part of this new walk with the Lord. The hard truth is that not many will even give me the opportunity to tell them why I have made this decision. I know this is true because I would have done the same thing to someone in my early years as a Pentecostal Christian.

I do believe that more people in the Christian world will start to embrace this type of teaching. There is a racial awakening that I have observed in a lot of people that I did not see 4 or 5 years ago. Race was something that definitely affected my decision to look elsewhere.

If I had the finances I would have been in Africa or South America building churches and establishing mission work there.This would be just 4 or 5 years ago. I have many contacts all over the world and am in good standing with many mission oriented organizations. I have already started distancing myself from those organizations. I am not looking forward to some of the issues that will arise while leaving those organizations. (Oh Well, let the fun begin.)

This forum has been a blessing and I have learned a lot here. I was able to get a lot of answers about questions I had while checking into CI. All you need to do is search. Bertrand Comparet and Clifton Emahiser's sites that Bill has posted are great also.

Crossman
Crossman

Re: HELLO FROM NY (CENTRAL)

Postby Nayto » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:58 am

Welcome Crossman! Most of us have undergone the journey you described and can relate very well to it. Stay steadfast in it and keep learning.
Nayto

Postby Joe » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:13 am

Welcome Crossman.

Scripture is clear on race, Scripture is true, it had the answers for me too. Praise Yahweh.
I am starting on Romans, other members have recommended that as a good place to temper your understanding of CI theology.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:42 am

Greetings Crossman and welcome to the forum. I'm here in Brooklyn, NY.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:25 am

I just wanted to add that I don't think the cigar and coffee approach is the right approach, we should come without pretense.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby wmfinck » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:53 pm

Hello, Crossman, and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry for the unfortunate timing, that I escaped from New York just as you were about to discover Christian Identity. 24 months ago we lived a mere 40 minutes apart.

I have always sought to recreate the atmosphere you describe, but online. That way you can have your cigar and Joe doesn't have to choke on the fumes (LOL).

Christogenea has a voice chat server which is often under-utilized, but also often frequented in the evenings - especially following the live programs on Fridays and Saturdays. By "evenings" I mean relative to Eastern US time. The instructions for connecting to the chat server are at http://christogenea.net/connect

Welcome to Christogenea.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:57 pm

Are you the same Crossman that joined the Canaanite People's Ministry forum (Geronimo Visser) in April of this year? And made a post in the 'What are you listening to' thread two days ago (the day after you joined Christogenea) and said, "The Gospel of John KJV spoken by Bob Beeman"? I did a search on this Beeman fella... a rather strange duck. I still don't quite understand why joining this forum was one of the hardest decisions you've ever made in light of your statement that you've come to believe most everything taught in CI and that this forum has been a blessing to you. Just curious.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Crossman » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:57 pm

Thank you for the welcomes.
I will answer a couple of questions and comments. In regards to the coffee and cigar comment. I think Bill has it about right. Just a nice relaxing atmosphere. I remember as a kid when family and friends sat around the kitchen table talking and smoking. My grandfather would sit on his porch for hours, drinking coffee and smoking while talking to many different people. Before PC era.
Bill, I will look into the chat server.
Mark, No that was not me. This is the only forum I have joined in a couple of years. The other ones are not bible related. Interesting that the same name was used. Never heard of a Bob Beeman. The other forums are in beekeeping, and civil war stuff. Don't want you guys thinking I am into something bad.
The hard part is that I am going to lose a lot of friends. I may still be friends with some but it will never be the same. Some of these people have been friends for over 30 years. I worked for years with some of them. Maybe I am over doing it with the friend stuff. But for me it is a big issue. Maybe they will think me no worse than a JW. The Jew issue alone will make many think I have committed the unpardonable sin.
I will save other issues for the forums.
Crossman

Postby Joe » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:26 pm

Crossman said
Just a nice relaxing atmosphere. I remember as a kid when family and friends sat around the kitchen table talking and smoking. My grandfather would sit on his porch for hours, drinking coffee and smoking while talking to many different people. Before PC era.

Oh, thanks for explaining that, I understand. I have never been in that kind-of setting/culture. I apologize for my assumptions.

edit:
If I was in such a situation, I would have been called to an office or something to be interrogated by some jew. That is what I had in mind ...not that you are a jew, but some rich guy blowing smoke in my face lol.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:18 am

Crossman wrote:Mark, No that was not me. This is the only forum I have joined in a couple of years. The other ones are not bible related. Interesting that the same name was used. Never heard of a Bob Beeman.

Welcome to the forum. Evidently you've been initiated into CI by our adversaries as well, who love to play this sockpuppet game assuming false identities and causing mischief. These Canaanites do pranks for a living and have been more annoying than a mosquito. You'll learn not only good Christian theology here, but the machinations of antichrist parasites as well.

Mark
Kentucky

Next

Return to Welcome Pages