This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hi

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Hi

Postby worms » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:48 am

I am a 22 year old male from Liverpool, England. I first became racially aware when I was 19, like many Christian Identity believers I discovered "white nationalism" first, I spent months researching this on the internet, then about 6 months later I remember thinking, for a reason not apparent to me at the time, that I had to study Christianity, I had no logical reason to do this but I had a vague awareness that this was the next step in my enlightenment. Now I look back and know this was the Holy Spirit "calling me".

So some months later when I was 20, I starting researching what the bible really meant and it all made sense to me remarkably quickly. The reason why Jews are trying to wipe us out became apparent. If this makes sense, all the mystery's of the world seemed to make sense by this sacred knowledge and I knew that this was the furthest the rabbit hole went.

I have been a lurker on this forum for some time now as this is probably the most active and knowledgeable CI forum on the internet. I have already read most of the threads on here, but I know that I can still learn so much more by joining in the discussions myself.

I hope to be an active member on here for the foreseeable future. Cheers. :beer:
worms

Re: Hi

Postby Staropramen » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:46 am

Greetings worms and welcome to Christogenea!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:38 pm

Great to have you on board brother.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:33 pm

Greetings worms,my dad lives in aegburth,Liverpool,unfortunately he is a full blown athiest but im working on him!
MikeTheAdamite

Postby marc4liberty » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:29 am

The internet (world wide web) is not yet controlled by the Zionist Jews. I don't think I would have learned about CI as easily or quickly if it had been controlled. I don't know which came first, my curiosity to search for the truth about the Jews or a guiding hand that led me to search the internet about them. Either way, I am thankful to Yahweh. I am also thankful that you also discovered the truth. Welcome.
marc4liberty

Postby worms » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:11 pm

Thanks for the messages. I agree about the internet, without it I don't see how I can possibly have become enlightened because the information isn't really available anywhere else, apart from in a few obscure books which I wouldn't have knew about.
worms

Postby Hunter » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:40 pm

Glad you found this place. It wasn't by accident. The labrynth of jew-dug rabbit holes stop here.

Without doubt, the Holy Spirit has helped you climb out of darkness and into the light of His truth.
Hunter

Postby Fenwick » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Welcome! Your post almost sounds like I wrote it, I was at University in Liverpool when i discovered Christian Identity.
Fenwick

Return to Welcome Pages