This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Late Greetings to All

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Late Greetings to All

Postby GermanSaxon » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:57 am

I have been in CI for 18 years. Learned about CI from the late Pastor Pete Peters. First heard of CI as a young boy on WLW Radio in Cincinnati from Sheldon Emery's late night radio show but did not understand it.

Christ called me in the early 1970's during the Jesus Movement period of history. Attended a very small all white local Church that focused on studying the whole Bible, frowned on the rapture theory and the modern Charismatic Leaders of the day. Our Baptist Pentecostal preacher was a former street gang member who had been jailed for murder and died of a OD calling out to Christ, laid on a slab dead in the morgue pronounced dead, called back alive and commited his life to Christ. Many of his sermons were preached from the Old Testament Scripture but we did not know about CI. We preached on the streets and the local Downtown hangout- Courthouse Square. We when head to head against the Children of God, Hari Krisnas, Moonies, Church of Christ and Southern Baptist preachers. Like CI they didn't like our message either -you just don't preach it you live a moral Godly lifestyle free from worldly teachings and influence.

After becoming CI I have been with two CI seedline churches along with SFA and received Cliff's email studies but never was convinced of seedline doctrine until hearing Bill Finck explain it.

That's who I am and where I am at today in a nut shell.
G.S.
GermanSaxon

Re: Late Greetings to All

Postby wmfinck » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:43 pm

Welcome to Christogenea, GermanSaxon!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Acrimonious » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Hi, GS,

Welcome to the forum! I suppose you've got a lot of insight on the agent provocateurs and flock swindlers that reside on city streets. Perhaps you will put it to good use here!

Cheers,
Acrimonious
Acrimonious

Postby Kentucky » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:56 pm

If you're still in Cincinnati, we're just across the river. Christian Identity is a work in progress. Christogenea is a good place to grow. Welcome to the forum.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby EighthDayWoman » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:08 pm

Yes BIll has a wealth of information on this site. Everyday you'll learn something new. I am glad to hear your understanding of the two-seedline doctrine. It's a fundamental understanding and can't be overlooked.

Yahweh bless and welcome!
EighthDayWoman
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
EighthDayWoman

Postby Linda » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:25 pm

Welcome to the forum..... This is a wonderful place to study/learn from. Meet many good people from here as well. I remember those Hari Krishna's from long time ago/haha!
In Christ
Linda
PSALM 22:22 I will declare your Name to my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise you. 23 You that fear Yahweh, praise Him; all you the Seed of Jacob glorify Him; and fear Him, all you the Seed of Israel. 28 For the Kingdom Is Yahweh's and he is the governor among the nations.
Linda

Return to Welcome Pages