This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Greetings From Canada

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Greetings From Canada

Postby Ryker » Tue May 22, 2012 4:43 pm

Greetings All,

Since 1985, I have been on a quest to discover Biblical truth. I have traveled through the apostate maze of Pentecostalism, Seventh-Day Adventism, Sacred Name Messianism, Judaism, Noachism, Karaism and Hebrew Roots. It's been a long circuitous journey but I am thrilled to finally have arrived at Christian Identity.

I am of Scottish, Irish and English heritage. I recently came to this faith via the Herald of Truth shortwave broadcast and via Eli James' website. Lately, I have been studying Clifton Emahiser's studies and the Christogenea website. I look forward to deepening my Biblical understanding and networking with other Christian Identists.

Sincerely,

Ryker
Last edited by Ryker on Wed May 23, 2012 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryker

Re: Greetings From Canada

Postby Filidh » Wed May 23, 2012 3:32 pm

Welcome to Christogenea, brother.

You'll find that you aren't the only one to have gone through several false doctrines in order to finally arrive at the Truth. While the forum may be somewhat inactive at times, we have a solid core of people here and like Hitler said: "A small but strong group, as long as it keeps on bringing in new people, will eventually be victorious over the jews".

You and I share some of the same heritage, as well - Scottish, Irish, English, Dutch, and German here.

Feel free to post in some of the older threads as well, even if they haven't been replied to in a while.

There's a good deal of comradeship here, and so I'll end the post here before I start rambling. Again, welcome to Christogenea :)
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby Ryker » Wed May 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Thank you, Filidh.
Ryker

Postby EighthDayWoman » Wed May 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Welcome to the Christogenea forum Ryker!

I am also of German and Scottish decent as are most White Christians.
We have a chat server at Christogenea.net.
There is information on how to download the Teamspeak Server here:
http://christogenea.net/connect

Hope to see you there and look forward to your posts here on the forums.

EighthDayWoman
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
EighthDayWoman

Postby Amell » Thu May 24, 2012 2:01 am

Welcome to the forum Ryker!!

You've come to the right place @ Christogenea. It for me feels like home, studying the word of our Father here and seeing our brethren come to the truth as well!

Nice to see a fellow Canadian on the forum!!

Yahweh Bless!!
Amell

Postby Ryker » Mon May 28, 2012 9:41 am

Thanks everyone!
Ryker

Postby ArthurLee » Thu May 31, 2012 2:25 pm

So encouraging to know there are others who are studying so diligently. I look forward to fellowship with you in the future.
"Blessed are those who are hungering and thirsting for righteousness, because they shall be satiated." -Matthew 5:6
ArthurLee

Postby Ryker » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:04 am

Thanks PTBW, I look forward to studying with my Kin. It's going to take some time to deprogram myself from past teachings and learn the CI way though.
Ryker

Postby ArthurLee » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:19 pm

You know what they say: it's much easier recognizing the counterfeit when you spend time observing the real stuff. Just hang in there, you'll be fine.
"Blessed are those who are hungering and thirsting for righteousness, because they shall be satiated." -Matthew 5:6
ArthurLee

Postby JamesTheJust » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:51 am

Welcome!

You are definitely studying real meat when you study Brother Emahiser.

What you have really done, by sharing your experiences with us, is to tell us that you are a genuine SEEKER of YAH.

It is a great joy to have you on board.

There is a lot to learn. I have been in CI for many years and I am still learning new things. (Maybe I'm slow or maybe there is a lot to learn!)
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Next

Return to Welcome Pages