This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hello from Korea

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Hello from Korea

Postby Blaise » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:25 am

Hi everyone! I was directed here from the Stormfront CI forums. My family was introduced to the CI message through Pastor Peters sermons about 10 years ago. Since then we stopped going to church and really having much to do with the Christian community in general. I'm sure some of you, if not most can relate.

I am a homeschooling mom. My husband is a contractor. He just spent the last 2 1/2 years in Afghanistan. A contract opened in Korea and we jumped on it for a chance to be together as a family again.

I look forward to 'meeting' the rest of you and enjoying some good fellowship with like minded people. :D
Blaise

Re: Hello from Korea

Postby wmfinck » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:53 am

Greetings, Blaise.

Sorry you have to spend so much time among the strangers! But yes, it is better to be with your husband than to see him off alone in Afghanistan.

You may find that many of us here view Pete Peters as a sort of stepping-stone, that hopefully at least most of those who step on can get past. We all have our path in life!

Welcome to Christogenea. Hope you check out the main website.

You may want to consider dropping Zenas a PM here, he is on the members list. He is also an American in Korea.

Christogenea has a voice chat server where you may find people gathering nearly every evening, US time. The connection instructions are found at http://christogenea.net/connect.

Praise Yahweh!
Bill
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby JamesTheJust » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:18 am

Thank YHWH for the Internet. And welcome to the forum. Be sure to join us on chat and talkshoe. I can't be there as much as I like since I work a lot, but I hope to "meet" you there sometime in the future.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby Michael » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:19 pm

Welcome Blaise!
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Postby Flanders » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Welcome Blaize, Glad to have you here.
Flanders

Postby matthewott » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Hello Blaise! I'm sorry I haven't welcomed you sooner. My attention to the forum has been lacking in recent months...but I'm glad you've made it nonetheless! Hope to see some new post from you soon!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Return to Welcome Pages