This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Orla

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Orla

Postby orlawalker » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:04 am

Hi,

My name is Orla. I'll make this short. I'm single, in my third year of college, and a Christian. I have spent some time reading here and I am learning a lot and of course I have a lot of questions... :-) I'm excited to be here and am looking forward to gaining some fresh perspectives. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Hail King Jesus!
orlawalker

Re: Orla

Postby Kardan » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:36 am

Welcome! This site is excellent source of truth.
"Speak not in the ears of a fool:for he will despise the wisdom of thy words." Proverbs 23:9
Kardan

Postby wmfinck » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:16 am

Hello, Orla, and welcome to Christogenea. What are you studying in college?
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby orlawalker » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:11 pm

Thanks for the welcome. I'm studying Social Science and psychology with the intention to maybe engage in social work or child counseling. I'm still working it all out. :) I love to study so I'm just enjoying the ride.
orlawalker

Postby JamesTheJust » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Welcome Orla. You will find all you need here.

YAH bless.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby Michael » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Welcome Orla!
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Postby Flanders » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:20 pm

Welcome to you, Orla.
Flanders

Postby Vandal » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:11 am

Welcome Orla. I presume you are young. Might I suggest in addition to your chosen major, you double major or at lease add another minor field such as welding, mechanics, drafting, engineering, or carpentry to your curriculum vitae. To be a psychologist in today's climate generally means you will work in a moral sewer with lots of people who neither want, nor can be helped. Psychologists and Psychiatrists have an extremely high rate of suicide, health problems, and mental illness because they work in a moral sewer. Imagine landing a job profiling molestors, rapists, and the like; or providing recommendations to courts full of judges who are more sociopathic than Chuck Manson. I'm not being facetious; psychology and psychiatry mostly have you working for the most sadistic criminals of all: lawyers, cops, judges, and social service thugs.

I call it good to have a skillset for a fallback when you want out of mental sewage land.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby orlawalker » Mon May 02, 2011 1:39 am

Vandal, thanks for the advice. I can't hardly stomach some of the psycho babble in these books and if anyone used these methods, you'd have to eventually medicate them. It's good advice to look into a trade. I'll certainly take a look in that direction...this will the third time this week I've had this random advice come at me... :D
orlawalker

Postby wmfinck » Sun May 29, 2011 7:27 pm

Orla, that is the plan, to get medicated as many of us as possible!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Next

Return to Welcome Pages