This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Greetings to all the brothers and sisters

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Greetings to all the brothers and sisters

Postby WARRIORPRIEST » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:49 pm

It is a pleasure to be able to be part of this ministry. It has become like home in many ways too me. I enjoy the fellowship and of course the biblical teachings. Not many out there want meat in their diet. I myself am a biblical carnivore, desiring understanding of such things. I wish all of our people could make this connection as to who we are and what is required of us. Because of men such as Pastor Bertrand L.Comparet and Pastor William Fink, my knowledge of scripture has reached new heights. I Praise Yahweh and His Anointed Son Yahshua Christ for these things and spiritual quickening to seek out truth where ever it may be found. Yahweh bless and keep you all in all your ways. Chris ( WARRIORPRIEST)
Last edited by WARRIORPRIEST on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WARRIORPRIEST

Re: Greetings to all the brothers and sisters

Postby JamesTheJust » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:14 pm

Welcome WarriorPriest. It is a pleasure to have you with us.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby icelander93 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:49 am

Welcome great warrior to the great hall of Christogenea :D
Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society
icelander93

Postby matthewott » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Welcome aboard Chris! It is a blessing indeed to find a group of like minded Christians to grow and learn with.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Return to Welcome Pages