This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Wanted to say hi

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Wanted to say hi

Postby Dennis » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:29 am

I am new to christian identity and am looking forward to learning much but i have to say im confused.Access is being denied to my home computer to the maion christogenea site.I have done absolutely nothing but browse and listen and try to learn all that i can.I have to say since finding C.I. ive been on fire for more and more.Its kind of hard when access is denied.I have no idea why this is since i can access this site from work no problem from several different computers.Please help
Dennis

Re: Wanted to say hi

Postby Unnamed » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Hello Dennis. Yahweh bless and welcome aboard!

I can't see any real reason why you'd be blocked from home. Maybe one of the more tech minded posters here could figure it out.
Unnamed

Postby JamesTheJust » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:05 pm

Hi Dennis and welcome!

Do you have any parental controls on you computer? You may have inadvertently blocked the web site via your software.

Who is your Internet provider provider? What internet interface are you using?

I don't know much, but I remember a few things. BTW: You don't have to answer those questions in this forum, but maybe the questions themselves will help direct you properly.

YAH bless,

James
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby matthewott » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Pleased to welcome you aboard Dennis! Sorry about your access issue, but at face value, I concur with James that you may want to check your "Content Advisor" in your internet options. Yah Bless!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby wmfinck » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:45 am

Hello Dennis,
No reason why you should be blocked at Christogenea. It must be from your end. I have not had any reports yet of any of my sites being blocked anywhere by an ISP. Please follow James' advice and inform me of your progress.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Welcome Pages