This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Good to be here

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Good to be here

Postby WARRIORPRIEST » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:41 am

I am very thankful to be here on this site. About six years ago Yahweh put it upon my heart to look for the lost sheep not only in His Word but in history. Surely with the covenant and promises made to them they should not be to hard to find right. I have been blessed by man teachers of truth sent to His people such as Pastor Bertrand L. Comparet. Most of what was shown to me at first was by the Spirit as I had no one to talk to, but Yahweh opened my eyes in His Word to His faithfulness to Israel. I am hungry for more and desire to fellowship with those who have the same hunger. His covenant stands.
WARRIORPRIEST

Re: Good to be here

Postby wmfinck » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Welcome to Christogenea. If you sign up for an account here (yes, the forum is separate from the main site you already signed up for) then I can accept your registration and move this thread to the (required) welcome pages.

You may also want to see http://christogenea.net/connect

Praise Yahweh!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Good to be here

Postby JamesTheJust » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Welcome home WarriorPriest! I like your name.

YHWH bless you in your search.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Return to Welcome Pages